Abouts Dell B1260dn simple mono laser printers are the mainstay of the house and small workplace, whilst color print isn’t required. The Dell B1260dn expenses round £a hundred, oddly less expensive at some other sites than Dell’s own, and for that you get a private printer with duplex print, even though no wi-fi connection.
Performance Dell B1260dn
|Image From End|
At the bottom of the the front panel is a 250-sheet paper tray and just above this, a unmarried sheet, multipurpose slot sits behind a flip-down panel. At the lower back are USB and 10/one hundred Ethernet sockets, the 2 connections available. Even though there’s no wi-fi facility in this system, it’s compatible with each Airprint and Google Cloud Print, assuming it’s connected to a network with Internet get right of entry to.
The unmarried-piece drum and toner cartridge is available in two capacities, 1,500 and a couple of,500 pages. The pinnacle front of the case hinges down and the cartridge slides in horizontally, so preservation is by no means going to take a variety of seconds.
The driving force gives watermarks, overlays and eco facilities. These consist of duplex print, toner-keep and multiple pages in keeping with sheet. Handily, It additionally presentations estimates for the savings you are making on CO2, strength and paper, by using switching in diverse mixtures of the eco functions.
- Network-capable black and white laser printer with duplex function
- Up to 28 pages per minute in black and white.
- This small black and white laser printer is a network printer, has a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and is the ideal companion for individual workstations.
- The Dell B1260dn is equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette and is designed for a print volume of 300-500 pages per month.
- Scope of supply: Printer Dell B1260dn and toner cartridge for about 1,000 pages
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specifications Dell B1260dn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell B1260dn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell B1260dn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell B1260dn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell B1260dn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell B1260dn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell B1260dn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Basically, we would be very happy with the device, but the toner cartridges are very expensive. After we bought a "cheap" toner cartridge, everything worked fine until one day an automatic update taught the printer that the cartridge was incompatible. Although it is pointed out that this may happen, the law requires that such barriers are not allowed. After the technical support was right, but his answer was only to buy expensive originals. So the printer is simply not economical, if a cartridge costs just under 90 € and the "locked out" competition only one third.
Hello, I searched more than a year for an All in One printer and found it here. I've been using it for 6 months so far and everything works fine so far. Have over 1000 pages digitized via ADF and everything went great. The installation was a breeze and went smoothly. He works so far very fast and reliable.
Hello small addendum: I once looked how much ADF I really scanned. There were 2252 pages and everything went smoothly.