Abouts Dell C1760nw is one of the least pricey colour LED printers available on the market, at a penny below £one hundred from a few resources. This puts it well into the shade inkjet marketplace, while imparting the everlasting and crisp letter formation a toner-based totally printer guarantees. Unlike most of its competitors, even though, it’s a very compact device.
Performance Dell C1760nw
|Image From End|
An LED printer uses a strip of excessive-depth LEDs in region of a laser beam, to mark out the photo of a web page at the printer’s photoconductive drum. It has the gain of having no moving elements, not like the laser printer’s mirrors, and in this incarnation, the drum and fuser unit are lifetime parts and could never need alternative.
The system may be related via USB or 10/100 Ethernet network, however additionally has wireless guide, which offers the greatest scope. Using a Wi-Fi link, you could join now not simply to PCs or Macs on a wi-fi community, however additionally to Android or iOS devices.
The C1760nw calls for 4 toner cartridges, which clip in effortlessly behind the right-hand side panel. They’re available in fashionable or high-capacity variations, but for fee motives, you’d be nicely suggested to head for the excessive-capability ones. More in this, later.
- Networkable LED color laser printer with WLAN
- Up to 15 pages per minute in black and 12 pages per minute in color.
- Drum and fuser are designed for the entire life cycle of the printer, so maintenance is extremely low.
- Scope of supply: Printer Dell C1760nw, USB cable and toner cartridge for black about 700 pages and per color about 700 pages
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
Specifications Dell C1760nw
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell C1760nw ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell C1760nw All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell C1760nw All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell C1760nw All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell C1760nw software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell C1760nw, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After my old Canon IP4000 inkjet printer had finally given up and I had from the formerly purchased 5-pack ink with 500 sheets of paper, although no ink but about half of the paper, the time was ripe for a laser.
Photo quality I get now in every drugstore and if one prints little is the ink consumption for cleaning the printhead then too much. So I opted for this LED printer and I was not disappointed. The font quality is excellent and he gets graphics very well.
Of course, the power consumption is much higher than with an inkjet, but it would have to hang 24 hours a day at the outlet to clean its ink nozzles, the LED printer I plug in when I need it. When I use it, I do not use more energy than with ink and save considerably because I do not use ink to keep the printheads alive.
If you want very good writing quality and like to have something colorful in your texts, print logos or graphics, and only seldom need the printer, this is the best way to serve it.