Abouts HP EliteBook 8460P it starts offevolved with the lid latch. Where different business laptops offer a small, flimsy latch or, worse, make you scrabble together with your fingernails at a nonexistent one, the HP EliteBook 8460p ($1,239 direct) has a big, burnished button that unlocks the securely latched lid. It's the first of your daily exposures to the 8460p's stable creation and trendy layout.
Performance HP EliteBook 8460P
|Image From End|
The matte-finish 14.Zero-inch show gives 1,366 via 768 decision. Though now not the brightest or highest in assessment that we have visible, it delivered desirable detail and color. Audio from the HP's dual speakers—both installed left of center, one at the front edge and one on the bottom—became loud enough to fill a convention room, however sounded flat.
The barely concave, island-style keys of the 8460p's keyboard offer a well firm typing feel. Except for HP's weird keyboard trademark—small up and down arrows sandwiched among complete-sized left and proper arrows—the format is pleasant, with committed Home, End, PgUp, and PgDn keys and 3 buttons at top proper that toggle Wi-Fi, audio mute, and browser launch. The remaining, when the laptop is switched off, opens HP QuickWeb, which satisfies impatient surfers and electronic mail checkers through citing a Web browser plus widgets such as weather and news headlines with out booting Windows.
The glass-crowned touchpad is extraordinary, with smooth cursor movement, tapping, and gesture manage and now not-too-stiff, not-too-noisy mouse buttons below—and above, with the latter pair of buttons belonging to the pointing stick located on the intersection of the G, H, and B keys. The concave pointing stick isn't quite as successful as the touchpad (or Lenovo's TrackPoints), but ought to please users who want a desire of pointing devices.
- This certified and refurbished product has been tested and tested to ensure a mint condition and new functionality, with minimal to no signs of wear. The product contains all relevant accessories and a warranty of at least one year.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2520M (2.50 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)
- Installed operating system: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) (without CD) Memory: 4096 MB, DDR3 SDRAM, PC3 10600, 1333 MHz, expandable to 8192 MB ?? Optical drive: DVD burner ?? Comfortable keyboard in German QWERTZ layout ?? Slot for SmartCard, PCMCIA I / II (CardBus) ?? Slim dimensions: 336 x 31 x 236 mm, weight: 2.4 kg
- Special features: SRS Premium Sound, integrated stereo speakers, stereo headphones / line-out, stereo microphone input, integrated microphone, water-repellent keyboard with drain, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Scope of delivery: notebook, battery, power supply
Specifications HP EliteBook 8460P
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Compatible With your Operating System.
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP EliteBook 8460P ?
- Save the driver HP EliteBook 8460P files to your computer.
- Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
- Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
- After installation, restart the computer.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP EliteBook 8460P, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP EliteBook 8460P|
I bought the notebook as a replacement for a netbook, since I was really happy with the HP 8460p in the company, since it is really very robust (keyboard light is a joke compared to the 8440p). Except for the missing light change of the loudspeaker key (yellow to white does not work, but function is present) I have not found any errors on the supplied computer and the outside of the notebook was better than mine after 4 years. In addition, the packaging for shipping was very good, nothing could happen.
What bothers me, however, is not the screwed-down modem, which rattled inside after arrival and the totally dirty CPU fan, which I would not have expected in an outdated Notebnook. Also, the Windows 7 installation was just a few tricks to persuade to load the updates for W7 from MS, but one day later, Windows 7 64Bit Prof. is up to date. The delivered battery still has 82% of the capacity (production 2011, 5100 mAh new, now 4220 mAh lt HP Battery Check) and keeps depending on screen brightness over 4 hours, actually a good value.
Pixel errors on the 1366x768 display are not recognizable and the 320 GB HDD is also error-free. From my side I can recommend it as a second device without restriction, especially since a docking station incl. Power supply in the network is currently available for less than 13 EUR.