Abouts HP Envy 4527 its compact design and style of clean printing alternatives make the HP ENVY 4527 printer a smart alternative for any home or small commercial enterprise. Geared up to print, scan and replica any report, image or record the use of a pc, PC, pill or telephone, so you have the liberty to move approximately freely while not having to fear about being connected to the network. The ENVY 4527 is well suited with HP's Instant Ink carrier, turning in ink to your door while you want it.
Performance HP Envy 4527
|Image From End|
The ENVY 4527 is installation as trendy to print on each aspects of a sheet of paper, so that you will mechanically use fewer sheets to display your paintings. This is not just value pleasant, but also environmentally friendly. Borderless printing is also a exceptional characteristic of this tool as it offers you complete-page pix to decorate your walls.
To without problems print from all your devices - pc, phone and pill - make certain you hyperlink them up to the same network as you printer. If you cannot get on, then don't worry as you don't want to have access to community to print your pages. Just activate the HP Wireless Direct feature at the ENVY 4527 control panel, then enable Wi-Fi to your cell tool and pick the printer. Alternatively, whilst you're out and approximately and want to print some thing remotely, you can down load the HP ePrint app to have the pages geared up for you.
Instant Ink is a subscription service from HP to be able to supply new ink on your door because the modern-day cartridge runs out. Instant Ink eligible printers which might be connected to the internet send a message to HP whilst you need new cartridges and they may be shipped immediately to you. Designed to make sure which you're purchasing the number of pages you print instead of the ink itself, it will help you get the most out of your printer.
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- print function
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Printer Command Language (PCL)
Specifications HP Envy 4527
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Envy 4527 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Envy 4527 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Envy 4527 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Envy 4527 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Envy 4527 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Envy 4527, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP Envy 4527|
Actually, the printer would be fine with the print quality and scan quality. For the money, the performance is OK.
The problem is the software:
1. The energy-saving mode annoys. You have to turn on the printer again and again and may not choose the time yourself. The impudence is that you offer great time as an option to choose - and then there is nothing to choose, the 2h are fixed.
2. Furthermore, the connection to the PC breaks down frequently and you have to switch the printer off and on again. Manually setting a fixed IP address helps to a degree, but that does not have to be real!
3. App is just garbage. For each scan you have to set again A4 instead of letter, because the junk does not notice the setting. Also, there is no way to go directly into the scan mode with an icon in the start menu - no, I have to start each time the slow app. But the app offers a lot of pointless submenus - the UX Designer should get another job.