Abouts HP Envy 5640 is an inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) which can print, scan and copy, but now not ship faxes. Aimed at domestic users, it's as properly looking as different Envy fashions, with a curved the front that reminds united states of america excessive-velocity teach. There's little or no muddle; other than a energy button, the printer is managed absolutely through a medium-sized coloration touchscreen that's certainly high-quality. The SD memory card port is hidden in the back of a neat revolving door, while the paper deliver is tidied away in two fully enclosed trays - one for A4 and one for 6x4" photographs. Photo paper is chosen routinely whilst you want it and the paper output tray glides out when you begin printing.
Performance HP Envy 5640
|Image From End|
This is a properly-detailed MFP, capable of printing robotically to each sides of each sheet of paper (duplexing). It feels luxurious, too, with first-rate touches such as the ultra-secure hinges, which keep up the scanner bed when you need to exchange ink cartridges or get rid of a paper jam. The Envy 5640 has no stressed out Ethernet port, however Wi-Fi makes it best for sharing among everybody within the house, whether or not they're the usage of computers or cellular gadgets.
While there’s lots to like about the MFP itself, we are less enthused approximately its PC software. For unfathomable reasons, HP's setup program offers to install Google's Chrome browser and toolbar, and like different printers it defaults to sending usage information over the internet. Once set up, both the print motive force and TWAIN test interface are exquisite if you most effective ever want the maximum primary alternatives, however both prove oversimplified otherwise. This is particularly genuine of the test interface, which misses fundamental features such as automobile-marquee, automobile-publicity and any control over sharpness. It's a ways not so good as equivalents from Canon and Epson.
Manufacturers frequently deliver printers with modest ink components, and the Envy 5640 has cartridges rated for simply 2 hundred black and 165 color pages. While we are used to seeing low ink warnings in our tests, this became the primary printer ever to start with new cartridges and actually run out, by way of which factor the spent colour cartridge had published 39 snap shots-rich pages, three 10x8" photos, seven 6x4" snap shots, a color photocopy and test and configuration pages. Despite this disappointment, at round 8.6p per page, ongoing ink fees are reasonable if you persist with the high-potential cartridges.
- Space-saving WLAN multifunction printer with ISO print speeds of up to 12 ppm. in b / w and 8 p. / min. in color
- Print quality up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents; Flatbed scanner with up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution, 24 bit
- Connections: 1x memory card slot, WiFi 802.11b / g / n
- What's in the box: HP Envy 5640 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Black, HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (C2P04AE), HP 62 Tri-color Toner Cartridge (C2P06AE), Software CD, Setup Guide, Power Cable
Specifications HP Envy 5640
|Image Back End|
HP ENVY 5640 All-In-One Drivers And Software
- Software and Drivers For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 - Download
- Software and Drivers For Windows Vista/Xp - Download
- Basic Driver Compatible For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp - Download
- HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp - Download
- HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp - Download
- Print and Scan Doctor For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp - Download
- Full Feature Software and Drivers For Mac OS X 10.8/10.7 - Download
- HP Easy Start For Mac OS X - Download
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Envy 5640 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Envy 5640 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Envy 5640 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Envy 5640 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Envy 5640 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Envy 5640, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP Envy 5640|
I, as a customer of Canon for years , I have now decided for the competition, - and after a long search then ultimately for HP. How so? I am a person who does not print often and not much, but if I have to print, then I want everything to work smoothly! At Canon, I already had two printers, without that I would like to talk bad, the problem that if I have not printed for a long time (1-2 months), either clog the printheads, dry out or other. Especially with the black color that was a real misery.
I've read a lot on the internet and here on Amazon too, I've just ordered the ENVY 4525 and I'm thrilled. I am thrilled for the reason that the facility is without problems. You connect the printer, it is asked to insert the cartridges - and you really can not go wrong -, next he sets the printhead and all this correctly, there is a proof that you then have to insert into the scanner. I guess this is related to the fact that the printer himself checks which colors he can clean and properly put on paper and which not. Very commendable.
If you are through with the device so far and has integrated the printer in the network (which, incidentally, simply by WLAN or optional network cable), so a page is printed with its own e-mail address for this printer. That means, one is on the way and has some document which one would like to print at home immediately so one can send this file simply by E-Mail to this printer, like a kind of fax so to speak.