Abouts HP LaserJet P2035 the off-white P2035n measures 10.1 by means of 14.Five via 14.4 inches (HWD) and weighs 24 pounds. It's small enough to without difficulty placed on a desk. Instead of a display, it has small inexperienced or orange LEDs, each set next to an icon: Power, Stop, Paper, Toner, and Paper Jam. When the energy is on and the printer is prepared, the mild next to the power icon shines inexperienced. When the printer is low on paper or toner, or if there is a paper jam, the right icon will blink orange.
Output great turned into typical of a mono laser in its price variety across the board. Text was exact enough for most any enterprise uses, besides ones requiring mainly small fonts. Graphics had been appropriate any inner enterprise makes use of brief of formal reviews. Output tended to be at the darkish aspect, with occasional loss of comparison in darker areas. Most illustrations confirmed dithering inside the shape of dot patterns.
Photos had been exact enough to print recognizable images from Web pages. Prints confirmed apparent dithering. As changed into the case with pictures, prints tended to be somewhat darkish. At three.Nine cents, the cost in line with printed page is a chunk at the excessive aspect. The most effective cartridges to be had are surprisingly low yield.
One hassle I encountered is that our check unit jammed numerous instances at some stage in trying out, and I had to redo the timing runs. The upside is that jams are very clean to clear because the paper route is easy, but they're a nuisance nonetheless. The jams happened best whilst the usage of multipurpose paper; they stopped when I switched to the slightly heavier, glossy stock we use in photo checking out.
- Special features: fast black and white laser printer with professional black and white printing for office or home office, 300 sheets of paper feed, low power consumption
- Print speed: up to 30 ppm (black and white)
- Print quality: 600 x 600 dpi; Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- What's in the box: HP LaserJet P2035 (CE461A) black and white laser printer with pre-installed HP LaserJet print cartridge, quick reference guide, printer software CD-ROM, power cord
Specifications HP LaserJet P2035
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP LaserJet P2035 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP LaserJet P2035 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet P2035 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP LaserJet P2035 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet P2035 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP LaserJet P2035, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP LaserJet P2035|
All my printers before were inkjet. This was partly due to the fact that the cartridges are simply cheaper and I was also able to quickly print beautiful photos privately. Problem was, however, always that the cartridges dry out quickly when not in use. Especially with my last printer, I always had to take out all the cartridges and pack them airtight, because I rarely had anything to print. Annoying!
Now I recently started my own business and often has to write bills. After a bit of thinking, I decided to go for a mono laser printer, also because I print all my pictures in shops. And I confess: I am a very lazy person. That's why I chose the LaserJet P2035 and have not looked back!
For half a year, the P2035 works with me daily without any problems. The expression is clean and fast - but he does not get the specified 30 pages / minute via USB with my system, because it sometimes takes a few seconds between prints, depending on the page size. The device also has a parallel port. Paper jam like the predecessor of Brother Brother HL-2040 laser printer ) I have not experienced so far.