Abouts HP LaserJet Pro M130fn there are several models inside the range, all primarily based around the equal 600x600dpi mono laser printer. Prices start at just £one hundred thirty for the entry-level M130, even though that model only affords easy USB connectivity, so it received’t be perfect for sharing at home or in a small office. We preferred the mid-variety M130fn as a substitute, which prices a nonetheless aggressive £a hundred and fifty and adds each wifi and Ethernet for stressed connections, as well as AirPrint help for Apple’s iOS gadgets, and Google Print and HP’s very own ePrint for non-Apple devices. If you need to cowl as many options as viable then there’s the top-of-the-range M130fw, which steps up to £230 and also includes a fax gadget, automatic document feeder and a couple of.7-inch touch-display manipulate panel. The handiest actual omission here is that the M130 models all offer manual – instead of automated – duplexing for 2-sided printing.
Performance HP LaserJet Pro M130fn
|Image From End|
Installation may be very straightforward, because the toner cartridge and separate drum unit are already inserted into the printer. The installer program supplied on disk mechanically detects your wifi community and offers you the option of joining an current community, developing an immediate wifi hyperlink among the printer and your pc, or clearly opting for stressed USB or Ethernet connections. It’s not the most elegant printer we’ve encounter, but it's far exceedingly compact for a multi-feature laser printer, measuring just 398mm wide, 482mm excessive, and 388mm deep. The one hundred fifty-sheet enter tray in the base of the printer projects another 105mm out in the front of the printer, as does the 100-sheet output tray simply below the flatbed scanner, but the M130nw will nonetheless suit without difficulty onto a table or shelf to your workplace with out taking up an excessive amount of area.
Print satisfactory is exquisite, generating the smooth, distinctive textual content which you’d anticipate from a laser printer. It’s speedy too, turning out 20 pages in step with minute in our printing assessments – almost matching HP’s quoted 22ppm – despite the fact that the paper feed mechanism may be a bit noisy when the printer goes at full tilt. Graphics output is, of route, confined to mono, however the 600dpi coloration scanner will assist you to import images and other colour documents if required, and there’s OCR software furnished for scanning textual content documents too.
Our simplest minor criticism is that running charges proved a bit better than we would have liked. The M130fn consists of a ‘starter’ cartridge with sufficient toner for 700 pages, although HP’s replacement cartridges cost £56.Forty with a better yield of 1600 pages. That works out at 3.5p per web page, which is on the high cease of average, however not too bad. However, the M130 printers are old-school lasers that use a separate drum mechanism to fuse the toner powder onto the paper. This expenses some other £61.20, even though HP says that the drum must final for around 12,000 pages, however that still adds any other zero.5p according to page to the general running charges. But, to be honest, the M130fn is so new that the drum and toner cartridges aren’t broadly available from third-party retailers as but, so the ones prices will with a bit of luck come down a touch inside the destiny.
- Special features: Space-saving and fast All-in-One Mono laser printer with JetIntelligence technology, ideal for office environments, network multifunction printers with fax, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, 2-line LCD display, low power consumption
- Print speed: up to 22 ppm (black and white)
- Print quality: up to 600 x 600 dpi; Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, Fax
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- What's in the box: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Mono Laser Multifunction Printer (G3Q59A); HP 17 Schwawrz LaserJet Starter Toner Cartridge; HP 19 LaserJet image drum; Power cord; Quick start Guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Specifications HP LaserJet Pro M130fn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP LaserJet Pro M130fn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Pro M130fn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP LaserJet Pro M130fn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP LaserJet Pro M130fn|
First of all: This review is the "HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw" model
. As always, the unit was delivered by Amazon in one working day and was well packaged.
The initial installation was swift, although I wondered why HP adds an installation CD in 2017, on which nothing more than a small "installation app" is, then the software and drivers completely from the Internet invites. Be that as it may, the installation went smoothly and I was able to set up the printer on 2 Macs (MacOS 10.12.6 Sierra) and a Windows 10 notebook.
During the first test printings, I noticed that the paper became quite wavy. For this I found in the printing paper setting the function "lower curl", which I then activated (see attached photo)
Also, I have the first few prints a few dots / lines / splashes of paint can recognize. These have settled but after a few prints, or have completely disappeared. By and large, I am extremely satisfied with the speed and print quality. (I previously had a regular inkjet printer from HP)