Abouts HP LaserJet Pro M130nw there are numerous models inside the range, all based totally around the identical 600x600dpi mono laser printer. Prices begin at simply £one hundred thirty for the access-level M130a, despite the fact that that version simplest provides simple USB connectivity, so it received’t be perfect for sharing at home or in a small office. We favored the mid-variety M130nw as an alternative, which costs a nevertheless competitive £150 and provides each wifi and Ethernet for stressed connections, as well as AirPrint assist for Apple’s iOS gadgets, and Google Print and HP’s personal ePrint for non-Apple gadgets. If you want to cowl as many options as viable then there’s the pinnacle-of-the-range M130fw, which steps as much as £230 and additionally includes a fax machine, automatic record feeder and a couple of.7-inch contact-screen manage panel. The handiest actual omission here is that the M130 fashions all offer guide – in place of computerized – duplexing for two-sided printing.
Performance HP LaserJet Pro M130nw
|Image From End|
Installation could be very straightforward, as the toner cartridge and separate drum unit are already inserted into the printer. The installer software provided on disk robotically detects your wifi community and gives you the option of joining an existing community, growing a direct wifi link among the printer and your computer, or really choosing stressed out USB or Ethernet connections. It’s not the maximum fashionable printer we’ve stumble upon, however it's miles surprisingly compact for a multi-feature laser printer, measuring just 398mm extensive, 482mm excessive, and 388mm deep. The one hundred fifty-sheet input tray in the base of the printer initiatives any other 105mm out in front of the printer, as does the one hundred-sheet output tray just under the flatbed scanner, however the M130nw will nonetheless fit readily onto a desk or shelf on your workplace with out taking up too much area.
Print fine is amazing, generating the easy, unique text which you’d anticipate from a laser printer. It’s rapid too, turning out 20 pages consistent with minute in our printing checks – nearly matching HP’s quoted 22ppm – even though the paper feed mechanism can be a bit noisy while the printer goes at full tilt. Graphics output is, of route, restrained to mono, however the 600dpi coloration scanner will allow you to import pics and other colour files if required, and there’s OCR software furnished for scanning text documents too.
Our simplest minor criticism is that running prices proved a little higher than we would have favored. The M130nw consists of a ‘starter’ cartridge with sufficient toner for seven-hundred pages, despite the fact that HP’s alternative cartridges value £56.40 with a better yield of 1600 pages. That works out at three.5p consistent with page, that's on the excessive quit of average, but not too terrible. However, the M130 printers are old-school lasers that use a separate drum mechanism to fuse the toner powder onto the paper. This expenses some other £61.20, even though HP says that the drum ought to ultimate for around 12,000 pages, but that also adds any other zero.5p in step with web page to the general going for walks charges. But, to be fair, the M130nw is so new that the drum and toner cartridges aren’t broadly to be had from third-birthday celebration shops as yet, so the ones costs will with any luck come down a bit inside the destiny.
- Special features: space-saving and fast All-in-One Black and white laser printer with JetIntelligence technology, ideal for office environments, network multifunction printers with WiFi, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, wireless direct, 2-line LCD display, low power consumption
- Print speed: up to 22 ppm (black and white)
- Print quality: up to 600 x 600 dpi; Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, WiFi, mobile printing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Package Included: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw 3in1 Black and White Laser Printer Multifunction Device (G3Q58A); HP 17 Schwawrz LaserJet Starter Toner Cartridge; HP 19 LaserJet image drum; Power cord; Quick start Guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Specifications HP LaserJet Pro M130nw
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP LaserJet Pro M130nw ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP LaserJet Pro M130nw All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet Pro M130nw All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP LaserJet Pro M130nw All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Pro M130nw software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP LaserJet Pro M130nw, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP LaserJet Pro M130nw|
First of all: This review is the "HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw" model. As always, the unit was delivered by Amazon in one working day and was well packaged. The initial installation was swift, although I was wondering why HP adds an installation CD in 2017, which is nothing more than a small "installation app", then the software and drivers completely from the Internet invites. Be that as it may, the installation went smoothly and I was able to set up the printer on 2 Macs (MacOS 10.12.6 Sierra) and a Windows 10 notebook. During the first test printings, I noticed that the paper became quite wavy. For this I found in the printing paper setting the function "lower curl", which I then activated (see attached photo)
Also, I have the first few prints a few dots / lines / splashes of paint can recognize. These have settled but after a few prints, or have completely disappeared. By and large, I am extremely satisfied with the speed and print quality. (I previously had a regular inkjet printer from HP)
What is only mediocre is the quality of the image and document scanner. Since I scan in addition to normal documents and text documents every now and then also some family color photos from the past, I was skeptical whether the scan module of the flatbed scanner with my 8-year-old inkjet printer (HP F4280) can keep up. HP specifies a resolution of 24bit, 600x600dpi (color), and 1200dpi (monochrome). That's significantly less than many cheap inkjet all-in-one devices can handle (48bit, 2400dpi).