Abouts HP Officejet 100 L411A with inkjet printers far outselling different styles of coloration print, they’ve taken most of the house and small commercial enterprise markets, in which they sit down on a table and wait to be sent print jobs. If you need print at the pass, even though, you can nonetheless use an inkjet by using wearing a device like HP’s Officejet 100 Mobile. This is a silver and black box, wherein the lid lifts to grow to be a 50-sheet feed tray and a small flap folds down from the the front, to allow pages out onto the computing device. Under the lid are four silver buttons for energy, paper feed, task cancel and Bluetooth. In front of this manipulate panel is a flip-up cover which gives access to the twin ink cartridges: one black and one tri-shade.
Performance HP Officejet 100 L411A
|Image From End|
Two of the important thing functions of a cell printer, you’d think, would be length and weight. While the Officejet one hundred Mobile is sincerely smaller than a normal office inkjet, it’s too massive, at 348 x 175 x 84mm, to healthy in most computer bags, until they’re the backpack kind. With its supplied Lithium ion battery, it weighs 2.5kg, so an extra bag of sugar to carry, too. HP sells a purpose-made sporting case as an alternative.
There are two ways of connecting to this printer, via the USB socket on its again and the usage of Bluetooth. There’s additionally a PictBridge socket for connecting enabled cameras. Bluetooth support is furnished for Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, webOS and Symbian working systems. Can you see what’s lacking, there? In reality, even though no longer specifically referred to in the spec sheet, primary help for photograph printing is available to iPhone and Android gadgets, too.
Printer drivers are provided for Windows, OS X, Windows Mobile and Linux and HP additionally consists of its toolbox, which affords primary head cleaning and alignment, as well as ink-usage presentations. The two ink and head cartridges clip into providers, even though insertion is a touch more fiddly than regular, because of small spring hands which must be depressed through the cartridges as you’re pushing them into vicinity.
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- Printer Command Language (PCL)
- AC / Battery
Specifications HP Officejet 100 L411A
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Officejet 100 L411A ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Officejet 100 L411A All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Officejet 100 L411A All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Officejet 100 L411A All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet 100 L411A software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Officejet 100 L411A, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP Officejet 100 L411A|
A little background: I already have two printers I use. My Epson R2400 is a great printer. My old HP LaserJet 4M still does the job, but it has some limitations. It's a big energy hog / space heater, so I do not leave it on, and it takes a while to warm up. It's black and white only. And the single feed tray no longer works. I thought this little HP inkjet might be a replacement for my general purpose printing, which I do not do a lot. I was so intrigued by its Bluetooth capability; I do not print very often from my laptop, but Bluetooth would be a very convenient way to do it when I want to.
I first loaded the software on my laptop, which took a while. HP is not frugal in loading software. Windows (XP), which were not completely clear for adding a Bluetooth printer. I've been dealing with computers for a lot more than I'd like to think about. HP's instructions could have been more helpful.
After that I was able to print using the Bluetooth connection. I then unplugged the printer, and printed using battery power. It all worked!