Abouts Officejet Pro 8610 has a smart and uncluttered design. There are not any buttons, however the color touchscreen is responsive and intuitive. There's a front USB slot for smooth printing and scanning, plus guide for direct printing from cellular devices via AirPrint and HP's ePrint app. Build nice feels incredible, with neat layout touches that include a detent inside the 250-sheet paper tray to help you unload it. Unfortunately there wasn't pretty sufficient room for A4 paper except we unlocked the paper tray's telescoping front portion: markings in the tray advise this should not be vital until you're the usage of prison-size paper (59mm longer than A4), however the movable paper manual would not lie completely flush with the tray's the front edge.
Performance HP Officejet Pro 8610
|Image From End|
This is an impressively brief printer, spitting out almost 20 pages of black textual content a minute (ppm) at its quickest, and beating 16ppm on the Normal first-class setting. It's strangely quick while printing coloration, too, generating our mixed portraits check at 7.2ppm. For the latter pace, as a minimum, HP appears to have sacrificed a small amount of print first-class. Although the effects were artefact-loose and commonly superb, colours weren't quite as sturdy as we commonly see in HP's simple paper prints.
Photocopies had been unusually right, with near-best exposure and reasonably correct colors, however the lethargic ADF made multi-page copies gradual, and seemed like a panel show contestant slumped useless on their buzzer. Although HP fees a most optical resolution of one,200dpi for this scanner, we couldn't choose something better than 300dpi inside the PC interface.
Although we've got formerly criticised this software program for being over-simplified, we have never had functional problems earlier than. The print driver is over-simplified, too; you want to go into its superior settings to change the paper size.
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- A4 photo printer
- print function
Specifications HP Officejet Pro 8610
|Image Back End|
HP Officejet Pro 8610 For Windows
Drivers And Software Officejet Pro 8610
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers for Windows Vista [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit - 64bit] : download
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Universal Fax Driver for Windows Vista [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit - 64bit] : Download
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and drivers for Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 : Download
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Easy Start for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Officejet Pro 8610 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet Pro 8610 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Officejet Pro 8610, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Review From AMAZON
|HP Officejet Pro 8610|
I need a printer to replace my 10+ years old HP Deskjet 932c , VERY nice photos and graphics, even on plain paper. Needless to say, purchasing HP's latest and greatest, I expect at least as much.
The printer has been printed on the corners of the printer, including the touch screen (of course). High quality, no-residue tape kept everything tight and secure. The entire printer was encased in a plastic bag which I would have used to get out of the box.
This printer is BIG and quite tough. I was looking for it because it seemed so well built and sturdy. All of the components are tight, well-finished, and feel high-quality. The scanner, auto-document feeder lid is light-years beyond almost every other inkjet printer I checked out at a big box store (which only HPs!). The lid is in a high angle (nearly 90 degrees) upright position. All the other printers had thin, flimsy lids that you had to hold up to use. The paper tray is solid and well-built with good quality adjuster (for paper size).