Abouts HP ScanJet Pro 2500 F1 isn't designed for very heavy or departmental use: the ADF's 50-web page potential and 1,500-page in keeping with day most duty rating are plenty for domestic or small office customers, but surely not as much as the needs of volume scanning. All the identical, it is well made, with stiff hinges that save you the scanner lid and ADF crashing down onto the platen, and which increase upwards by means of multiple centimetres so the lid can nevertheless close flat on thick originals.
Performance HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1
|Image From End|
I performed our regular experiment tests, earlier than moving on to multi-page checks the use of the ADF. In our normal assessments, I changed into upset to locate that thicker originals like photo prints can nevertheless slide under the bezel as you push them into region. Likewise, pages passing thru the ADF sound as even though their main edge is being scraped alongside the liner.
However, the mechanism coped with out a hitch, in spite of thin and nasty magazine pages - till, this is, I tried to capture 10 postcard-sized pictures in panorama orientation: after several mis-feeds, I discovered that portrait orientation labored high-quality.
It seems I’m constantly complaining about ScanJet Pro 2500 F1 over-simplified TWAIN experiment interface, so I was pleasantly amazed at the tweaked model bundled here, which contains greater functions and doesn't robotically sharpen excessive-resolution scans. While not as exact because the pleasant home gadgets, I turned into happy with the outcomes from this scanner. Even photo scans had been quite precise, even if captured from the ADF instead of the platen. Speeds were amazing on easy jobs, with a single 150dpi A4 experiment sent in only six seconds, and 10 pages desiring most effective forty seconds.
- Scan resolution: Hardware: up to 600 x 600 dpi (color and monochrome, ADF), up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (color and monochrome, flatbed); Optical: up to 600 dpi (color and monochrome, ADF), up to 1200 dpi (color and monochrome, flatbed)
- Scan speed: up to 20 ppm / 40 images per minute (black and white, grayscale and color at 300 dpi); Print volume (daily): up to 1,500 pages (ADF)
- Power: Power consumption: 4.73 watts (standby mode), 1.68 watts (sleep mode), 0.13 watts (auto power off), 0.14 watts (manually powered off); Mains connection: Input voltage: 90 to 264 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- What's in the box: HP L2747A # B19 Scanjet 2500f1 A4 White USB Scanner, HP Scanjet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner, HP Scanjet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine, Installation Guide, HP Scan Software and Driver CD, HP Bonus Pack Software CD, Support Flyer , Upholstery, USB cable, power adapter, power cord
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- Flatbed Scanner
Specifications HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1
|Image Back End|
HP ScanJet Pro 2500 F1 Drivers And Software
- Download -Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
- Download - Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
- Download - Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
- Download - Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
- Download - OS X 10.9,OS X 10.8
- Download - Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6
- Download - Linux
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP ScanJet Pro 2500 F1?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1|
A scanner that scans duplexes quickly and easily without any problems. Everything is always legible and the handling is very simple.
Is this scanner. The installation is uncomplicated, the enclosed text recognition software is easy to handle for non-professionals. Very pleasant is the combination of flatbed and serial feed. Blank pages can be omitted by setting. For this price his very good performance ratio. It is important to have enough floor space ready.
After finding reproducible problems with 2 different Scanjet Pro 2500f1 scanning images / photos (bright, irregular streaks on dark areas), we contacted HP Support. After several weeks and numerous rather unsatisfactory correspondence (with numerous technical information, example scans, etc.) we finally received the following statement:
Here is the original message from the 2nd level department:
'For vertical streaks on the dark gray image, it looks as if it is due to CIS sensors are different from each other, dark calibration and white calibration process makes the normal document almost evenly dark and evenly white. But dark gray area may appear some difference. It is a limitation for CIS scanners. Gramophone labels would be optically scanner like G3110, G4010, G4050. 2500 is a document scanner and has limited on-screen capability.