Abouts Brother DCP-1512 is a simple laser all-in-one, often this is all that is needed for a domestic-workplace or scholar bed room, when textual content output is the number one requirement. Such kit is usually £one hundred or extra, however it’s feasible to buy Brother’s DCP-1512 for round 3 quarters of this rate.
Performance Brother DCP-1512
This might be a lot greater compact, even though, if Brother had placed the DCP-1512’s laser engine in addition returned within the case. This engine is surely quite a small, neat unit. There’s a 100mm strip of ‘dead plastic’ behind the engine that looks to serve no purpose aside from to support the rear 0.33 of the A4 flatbed scanner.
The laser department must perhaps check the inkjet machines the agency has been generating for years, wherein the paper cassettes match fully in the gadget, and a minimum output aid is simply sufficient to seize files you’ve published – a miles neater solution.
The scanner itself is a 600 x 1,200ppi device, pretty capable of reproducing textual content pages well enough for OCR, even though no recognition software program is supplied. The device can scan to an picture, an e-mail attachment or a document. The final option produces PDF files immediately and you can OCR on-line, the usage of Adobe’s £20/year provider, or search for a unfastened converter.
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (HQ1200) with 16 MB of RAM
- Print speed: Up to 20 pages / minute
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed with modern, space-saving design
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother DCP-1510 Compact 3-in-1 laser multifunction device black, toner, drum, power cable (integrated), driver, installation instructions
Specifications Brother DCP-1512
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-1512 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-1512 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-1512 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-1512 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-1512 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-1512, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I was looking for a side job for a simple and trouble-free printer, where I can quickly print an article or a recipe. So far, I had always resorted to an inkjet printer for cost reasons. In retrospect, however, that was always the wrong investment for me.
The Brother runs completely unobtrusive, prints very quietly and the print quality is very good. He can copy, print and scan well, he can not paint, I can easily do without it. The paper tray holds 150 sheets and the printing speed is 20 pages / min. stated, I just say good.
I sent the device to the Brother Service for the second time now. For now a total of € 20.- postage that you have to pay yourself. The print is smudged and constantly paper jam. Brother cleaned the device the first time and did not replace a part. Now it's back to Brother. If it comes back to the mistakes, I will demand the money back from the supplier. I did not have such a bad printer