Abouts Brother DCP-9022CDW has masses of functions which can help you use the MFP without a PC, Brother's iPrint&Scan cell app makes it simple to send the printer files or photos from an Android or iOS phone or pill at the same wireless community. You can also download and set up apps to the MFP that allow you to browse and print documents you have got saved on cloud offerings inclusive of Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive.
Performance Brother DCP-9022CDW
|Image From End|
The Windows printing and scanning interfaces both work well, neither supplying you with an overcomplicated variety of options nor depriving you of useful functions. The MFP additionally comes with a duplicate of PaperPort 12 SE, which gives you more than a few document control and OCR equipment to assist manage your scans. Brother's very own scanner interface is a no-frills affair with an excellent variety of constant-decision experiment alternatives but few advanced settings.
Unfortunately, scanning isn't the DCP-9022CDW's sturdy point. The 1,200x2,400dpi CIS scanner is especially horrific at capturing shadowy snap shots. In our take a look at scans, dark low-assessment areas mixed into every different. High-comparison reproduction is also a bit off: we observed smudged edges in which mild and dark regions meet. On the plus side, primary colors are vibrant and the herbal tones of our check snap shots had been appropriately reproduced. However, the greatest hassle with the DCP-9022CDW as a commercial enterprise scanner is that scanned 8pt textual content had tremendously fuzzy edges even at 300dpi. Scan speeds have been at least pretty short, with a 1,200dpi image scan taking under a minute and a 300dpi A4 file test taking 18s.
Copy satisfactory also leaves some thing to be preferred, with colour copies that seemed oddly mild and grainy, with fuzzy, speckled textual content. The text on mono copies is a bit sharper, however contrast on mono reproductions of coloration pix become poor, giving them a murky look even when we used the adjustment settings available through the MFP's touchscreen interface. Single-sheet color and mono copies both took 17s, while 10 pages fed via the ADF copied in 48s.
- Print Speed: Simplex: Up to 18 pages / minute in color and b / w; Duplex: Up to 7 pages / minute in color and b / w, 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN / Wifi)
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: 10 / 100BaseTX (LAN); IEEE 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN); Wifi; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Package contents: Brother DCP-9022CDW compact 3-in-1 multifunction device white / dark gray, power cable, toner C / M / Y / K, DR-241CL drum unit, BU-220CL transfer unit, WT-220CL toner waste container, installation manual, user manual on CD-ROM
Specifications Brother DCP-9022CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-9022CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-9022CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-9022CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-9022CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-9022CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-9022CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I bought this printer as a replacement for a defective Lexmark printer and am more than happy. The price was unbeatable. Therefore, I was skeptical at first, whether the printer has sufficient print quality for eg applications or important documents (here in the past I had not had too good experiences with HP). Especially in the 3-in-1 version you usually have to compromise on the quality.
The plastic materials are of course not intended for harsh treatment in this price range; that should be no surprise. Also, the power consumption is not extremely low in standby mode (I mean, 8 W).
The most important thing here is the operation and the print or scan quality.
I use the printer for occasional printouts in SW and color and have integrated it into my network via WLAN. Operation is via a (self-explanatory) color touch display and is learned within a few minutes. The expression takes place at (very) fast speed. The first page is ejected quickly, even from the energy-saving mode. The integrated duplex printing works very well. The expression here naturally takes a little longer. The print quality is excellent. Even labels are printed well and clearly.