Abouts Brother DCP-J4120DW this is the access-stage system in Brother’s refreshed ‘Occasional A3’ all-in-one range. Even at just over £100, although, it still has a sturdy function set, which incorporates duplex print, touchscreen manage and, uniquely at this price, A3 printing. Designed for the house or domestic office, it also has a fairly small footprint. The smart, black and white case has rounded ends and a flat topped, unmarried-sheet, flatbed scanner. The the front panel has a flip-down cover on the left-hand stop, revealing a USB socket, along with SD and MemoryStick card slots. At the right-hand give up every other cowl conceals the 4, single-color ink cartridges, to be had in fashionable and high-yield versions.
Performance Brother DCP-J4120DW
|Image From End|
In between these two is a pull-up manage panel, with a 68mm touchscreen and three illuminated touch buttons. The touchscreen’s quite responsive for an extremely low-value device and the buttons are easy to use, too.
The single the front paper tray hundreds paper in panorama orientation – one way Brother maintains the footprint of the printer small – despite the fact that the hinged cowl makes it a fiddly, two-handed process to update paper or swap between A4 and picture blanks. A 2nd, unmarried-sheet feed folds out from the lower back of the printer, and this is wherein you can load a sheet for A3 print.
The major USB connection sits beneath the scanner phase, which hinges upwards to reach it. Most will use the wireless connection, though, as this opens the device to a wireless community, direct printing from Wi-Fi Direct or AirPrint, and far off print with Google Cloud Print.
- Special features: Piezo inkjet A3 / A4; Color touch screen display; 128 MB of memory
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages / minute in b / w and up to 18 pages / minute in color; Design mode: Up to 35 pages / minute in b / w and up to 27 pages / minute in color; Print resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200dpi
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Package contents: Brother DCP-J4120DW MFC-Ink A3 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Specifications Brother DCP-J4120DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-J4120DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-J4120DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-J4120DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-J4120DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-J4120DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-J4120DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
This printer is really worth the money. He prints excellent pictures. Text is crisp. And as a high light he prints on A3 using the separate supply. The print speed is good, the scan is fast, and printing is already in progress during scanning. The connection to the network via WLan runs perfectly. This is my xth printer and seems to be the last for a long time.
I'm incredibly excited. Super easy in the installation. Super easy to handle. Super print quality and absolutely quiet. For the price: madness !!! The cartridges also last really long. Never again do I buy HP scrap! Had previously the officejet 4622 and it was a disaster! Ink after three times print empty or dried, although original. Brother, well done! This must be a printer.
Exactly one day before warranty scrap. I do not know where the printer leaves all the ink, but it was only with printhead cleaning that he made a full cartridge empty for me, and I had not even made a print out yet. At magenta he showed me nothing on the test sheet and gave me the message change cartridge. The stupid thing was, the cartridge was more than half full. In order to continue, I had to exchange the half-full cartridge. And before I could print the next overlay, he indicated that I should replace the magenta cartridge. Of course, replace a full cartridge. This was my last product from Brother, because I can also stay with HP scrap.