Brother DCP-J562DW is the access stage in Brother's new variety of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs), which the corporation says is its most compact A4 lineup but. There's not an awful lot this is access level about its headline specification, which includes automated duplex (double-sided) printing, wireless networking and a shade touchscreen. Dig a touch deeper, but, and you will observe unpromising ISO print speeds of simply five.6ppm in mono, and a pair of.7ppm in color.
This printer's touchscreen is never the slickest - for instance, it would not reply to swipe gestures - but it is still reasonably intuitive and responsive. I especially like the potential to create shortcuts to frequently used capabilities. Brother's PC print interface is one of the easiest to apply, and its experiment interface is also trustworthy, if a missing in superior functions.
The DCP-J562dw has pretty a brief scanner, needing just 9 seconds to despatch a one hundred fifty dots consistent with inch A4 scan, and 18 seconds to experiment a photo at 600dpi. Its printer turned into leagues beforehand of its quoted mono print pace, despite the fact that at 10.7 pages consistent with minute (ppm) on our textual content take a look at it still wasn't fast. Switching to draft best upped the velocity to 14.5ppm, however the output changed into faint.
At simply 2.5ppm, color printing became each bit as slow as expected, while at the best print best, images had been laughably so - for the duration of our 10x8" photograph take a look at I had to check out the paper output to make certain there wasn't an undetected paper jam. The check - pix with borders on two A4 pages - took more than 23 minutes. Printing six without borderlines 6x4" prints took extra than eighty mins.
- Print resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12 pages in b / w and 6 pages in color (according to ISO / IEC 24734); Duplex printing: automatic duplex printing up to A4 including booklet printing
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- A4 photo printer, scanner, copier
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Package contents: Brother DCP-J562DW Multifunction printer Inkjet with Scan / Copy function black, 4 starter cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Power cable, Driver, Installation instructions, User manual (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother DCP-J562DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-J562DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-J562DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-J562DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-J562DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-J562DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-J562DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
We bought this Dr as a replacement for our Ip7250. So far we only see benefits. Very fast and clear operation, very quiet and you can also work very easily and comfortably via Android App .. He offers as one of the few an integrated paper tray. The ink tanks are easily replaceable from the front.
The printer is a workhorse. Maybe there are printers that make better photo printing. But for the work everyday in the home office, the printer is perfect. 4 cartridges, print, scan and copy that's OK. The whole thing is topped with the 3-year warranty. Brother is very accommodating and quick with a repair, if there is one.
The printer fulfills its purpose. The Wi-Fi connection works great. Display is easy to read. However, the printer prints relatively slowly, therefore a star deduction.