Abouts Brother DCP-L2560DW is an access-level mono laser all-in-one printer aimed at the small office and home workplace (SOHO) crowd, with a charge to be able to be very appealing to absolutely everyone on a decent price range. And it’s a completely beneficial system, with print, experiment and replica facilities and the ability to print duplex pages. This category of printers maintains to drop in charge as a response to the quicker, greater bendy inkjets being launched via all printer maker consisting of Brother.
Performance Brother DCP-L2560DW
|Image From End|
In front of the scanner is a full-width manipulate panel, primarily based round a alternatively skimpy two-line, sixteen-man or woman LCD show, with out a again-light. Given the cost of an LED, it’s difficult to look why all show panels can’t be equipped with one.
The handiest information connection is a USB socket at the returned – there’s no wireless or network connection, though these are to be had on different machines inside the variety. Software consists of Brother’s very own MFL-Pro suite and, pretty with this sort of low-price machine, a copy of Nuance PaperPort 12SE, the file management and OCR software program, that's a useful application to have.
The two-part drum and toner cartridge slides in effortlessly from the the front, after you’ve folded down the the front cover. It’s a bit fiddly to install the toner cartridge into the drum section, which acts as holder, without touching either the toner-coated feed roller or the photoconductor drum, so that you need to take care.
- Print Speed: Simplex: Up to 30 pages / minute; Duplex: Up to 15 pages / minute (Up to 7.5 sheets / minute)
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400x600 dpi
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 BaseTX (LAN), IEEE 802.11 b / g / n WLAN
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Package contents: Brother DCP-L2560DW Compact 3-in-1 multifunctional device, toner, drum, power cable, driver, installation manual, data cable not included
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specifications Brother DCP-L2560DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-L2560DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-L2560DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-L2560DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-L2560DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-L2560DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-L2560DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I've been with this laser printer for 3 months and I think I can write a hype-free review now.
I have purchased the following: Brother DCP-L2560DW Compact 3-in-1 multifunction device (duplex laser printer, copier, duplex color scanner, 2400x600 dpi, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi) In
2009, I had purchased a laser printer from Brother and will also have some Draw parallels.
-Relatively quiet printing
-self Duplex is almost as fast as a page on the Epson inkjet printer from my friend
-Very Quick Start from Standby - When sitting at the table, the page is already finished before arriving at the printer through the room is
-Very beautiful design and "Noble" surface - In contrast, the old brother looks like a garbage bin printer
-Einfache menu navigation - No two minutes and he was on mains (USB cable is not necessary!)
- Very well designed Brother Android App. You can quickly and easily PDF and co-print from
your phone or tablet - Any paper could be printed without problems (marble, fluted, smooth, no problem)