Abouts Brother HL-1110 this is a small printer with its trays close, its footprint is handiest barely large than an A4 sheet, so it will healthy easily on a table or table. Before printing can start, although, you need to fold down the front panel, which then turns into the paper feed tray, and fold out a -degree output tray from the top. These trays increase the overall space the printer occupies by means of about 1 / 4.
Performance Brother HL-1110
|Image From End|
Most manage is from the motive force, that is a straightforward piece of software program giving instant manipulate over components along with paper length and type, and print high-quality. There is a Print Profiles tab which gives quick get entry to to commonly used setups, such as more than one pages per sheet and toner store.
There are settings for two-sided print and publication print, however each these are guide, where you need to take the pages out and re-feed them to print their 2nd aspects.
The two-element cartridge slots in below the top cover and is intelligently colored light green, so you can see at a look wherein to pull it to extract it from the case. The photoconductor drum is rated at 10,000 pages, so that you ought to be able to replace the 1,000 sheet toner cartridge 10 times earlier than the drum additionally wishes replacement.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, 200 MHz processor, 1 MB memory (with resolution control)
- Print speed: Up to 20 pages / minute
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full-Speed, Insert an identification on your printed documents
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother HL-1110 A4 monochrome laser printer gray / white, toner, drum, power cable, driver, installation instructions
Specifications Brother HL-1110
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-1110 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-1110 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-1110 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-1110 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-1110 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-1110, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
We bought the printer as a "we have to print a return slip" printer - that is, relatively rarely in use, and the quality of the print is not so important. For this he absolutely fulfills his purpose. As a laser printer nothing can dry out - the inkjet printer we had before was never usable when needed.
The printing process is quite fast, only 2 seconds per sheet. The print quality is not high quality, as I read in the other reviews probably s.den settings. The first leaves were smeared, that has done after 4-5 sheets. However, black text is printed rather gray. But for our purposes, it does not matter.
For installation was a CD, but since my laptop does not have a CD drive, I am on the Brother homepage and have downloaded from there the driver. Has worked fine ... Important reason for buying was that the printer synonymous with the Apple MacBook Air my wife is (so far we have not tested it yet ...). Summa Summarum: a good "cheap printer", but one should not expect a high-performance printer, but I believe the price was not realistic.