Abouts Brother HL-1112 this is a small printer with its trays shut, its footprint is best slightly larger than an A4 sheet, so it'll fit easily on a table or desk. Before printing can begin, even though, you need to fold down the the front panel, which then turns into the paper feed tray, and fold out a two-stage output tray from the pinnacle. These trays boom the overall space the printer occupies through approximately 1 / 4.
Performance Brother HL-1112
|Image From End|
The paper tray takes up to one hundred fifty sheets, however has no cover to protect it from dirt or spills. Other manufacturers have protected a clip-on cover for their entry-degree laser printers and Canon even included one that folded down from inside the case; a very neat answer. Not having a cowl way you need to fold the the front and top panels closed among uses.
Most manage is from the driving force, that is a truthful piece of software giving on the spot control over aspects inclusive of paper size and sort, and print excellent. There is a Print Profiles tab which offers brief get admission to to commonly used setups, inclusive of multiple pages according to sheet and toner keep. There are settings for 2-sided print and book print, but both these are manual, where you have to take the pages out and re-feed them to print their second aspects.
The -component cartridge slots in beneath the pinnacle cover and is intelligently colored light inexperienced, so that you can see at a glance in which to drag it to extract it from the case. The photoconductor drum is rated at 10,000 pages, so you should be capable of update the 1,000 sheet toner cartridge 10 instances before the drum additionally wishes alternative.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, 200 MHz processor, 1 MB memory (with resolution control)
- Print speed: Up to 20 pages / minute
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full-Speed, Insert an identification on your printed documents
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother HL-1112 A4 monochrome laser printer black / gray, toner, drum, power cable, driver, installation instructions
Specifications Brother HL-1112
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-1112 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-1112 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-1112 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-1112 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-1112 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-1112, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I only work under Linux, respectively I do not have Windows at all. When the printer came I unpacked it according to the instructions and connected with a USB cable (cable was not included).
Then I went directly to the Brother website and downloaded the drivers for Linux there. These are only available in English, but I do not care, as a PC freak of the first hour I feel much command in English much better than the brutally Germanized.
Long talk short. Two deb files are taken from the Brother page. Right click to open as / deb installer then installed. And schwups you have in all printer menus, the printer to choose from, there can set well and everything works well. After having an inkjet printer from Brother for 8 years, I realized that I would get one from the company again. Great print picture.