Abouts Brother HL-1210W that's doubly so for the reason that the latter is truly a as a substitute smart little device. Very little, in truth, and it boasts a area-saving design that gobbles up simplest a modest amount of your deskspace. When the printer is not in use, its footprint is satisfactorily modest to allow it to suit onto a shelf. V Input and output trays can be quickly pulled out and dropped into location in a clever layout that brings to thoughts the ones craftily-conceived compact BA in-flight meal packs. Luckily, the Brother HL-1210W packs as a substitute extra chunk, and the input tray can hold up to 150 sheets – a now not insubstantial amount for a modestly-priced model.
Performance Brother HL-1210W
|Image From End|
What you do omit out on are introduced functions. The Brother's as an alternative spartan outside – a brace of LEDs and a electricity button are the most effective adornments – isn't any deception, and there isn't actually a outstanding deal to the Brother HL-1210W apart from dependable printing. The USB 2.0 port is the only connection, so there are not any wi-fi or ethernet interfaces. Given the low charge, corporations ought to afford to shop for several of these fashions, and have them related without delay to machines in preference to via a community. Neither is there assist for USB drives or reminiscence playing cards. When it involves features, then, the HL-1210W feels a bit as although it has stepped via a time warp.
Provided all you need is reliable printing, though, that's not likely to be an difficulty. The Brother HL-1210W's clever design pursuits to hold paper jams down, and we skilled no troubles while checking out this model. That's pretty an vital consideration if you're searching at this price level, as a number of the sub-£one hundred competition have shoddy mechanisms that come to be churning workloads.
Admittedly, the monthly suggested print quantity handiest stretches to 250 to 1800 pages, so you won't be wanting to apply this version for extensive jobs. For succesful everyday prints, although, it makes a whole lot of sense.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, 200 MHz processor, 32 MB memory
- Print speed: Up to 20 pages / minute
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother HL-1210W Compact B / W laser printer white / dark gray, installation instructions, toner, DR-1050 drum
Specifications Brother HL-1210W
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-1210W ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-1210W All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-1210W All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-1210W All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-1210W software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-1210W, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I only work under Linux, respectively I do not have Windows at all. When the printer came I unpacked it according to the instructions and connected with a USB cable (cable was not included).
Then I went directly to the Brother website and downloaded the drivers for Linux there. These are only available in English, but I do not care, as a PC freak of the first hour I feel much command in English much better than the brutally Germanized.
Long talk short. Two deb files are taken from the Brother page. Right click to open as / deb installer then installed. And schwups you have in all printer menus, the printer to choose from, there can set well and everything works well.After having an inkjet printer from Brother for 8 years, I realized that I would get one from the company again. Great print picture.