Abouts Brother HL-1212W is a small mild and darkish grey printer that sits squat on the table, however has a larger footprint than some rival access-degree machines. This does suggest that its generous 250-sheet paper tray fits absolutely internal its case, although and there’s none of the ‘occasional print’ look of many small lasers, with fold down trays exposing paper to dirt and spills.
Performance Brother HL-1212W
|Image From End|
The single tray and the unmarried-sheet multipurpose feed above it feed the paper to the pinnacle floor of the gadget, which has a turn-up paper prevent on the front and a in addition flip-over flap, whose cause isn’t apparent. We’ve seen these on several printers and have yet to check from their suppliers what they’re meant for.
Most control comes from the printer driving force, which gives toner store, more than one pages consistent with sheet, an optical resolution of 600dpi or an interpolated 1,two hundred dpi and manual duplex, with commands on placing the paper to print the second one facet.
You dold down the top front of the Brother HL-1212W’s case to benefit get right of entry to to the drum and toner cartridge. This is a -part cartridge, where the drum has a service life of 12,000 pages and each cartridge need to be desirable for 1,000 pages. The toner cartridge plugs into the drum, so the entire unit can be slid into place as one object.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, 200 MHz processor, 32 MB memory
- Print speed: Up to 20 pages / minute
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother HL-1212W Compact B / W laser printer white / dark gray, installation instructions, toner, DR-1050 drum
Specifications Brother HL-1212W
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-1212W ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-1212W All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-1212W All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-1212W All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-1212W software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-1212W, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I only work under Linux, respectively I do not have Windows at all. When the printer came I unpacked it according to instructions and connected with a USB cable (cable was not there).
Then I went directly to the Brother website and downloaded the drivers for Linux there. These are only available in English, but I do not care, as a PC freak of the first hour I feel much command in English much better than the brutally Germanized.
Long talk short. Two deb files are taken from the Brother page. Right click to open as / deb installer then installed. And schwups you have in all printer menus, the printer to choose from, there can set well and everything works well. After having an inkjet printer from Brother for 8 years, I realized that I would get one from the company again.