Abouts Brother HL-2130 mono laser printers start at under £a hundred and the entry-level model in Brother’s variety is the HL-2130, which can be had for only a tad extra than £eighty. For this, you get a basic, but very serviceable private laser for the house or small workplace. This is a totally discreet little printer, in a mild gray casing. Basically cuboid, it has huge radius vertical corners the front and rear, which offer it a current, if slightly busy look. The top surface has a closely indented output tray, entire with fold-out paper forestall on the front and a secondary turn-over tab further lower back, the only obvious feature of which is to lift the output paper stack for less difficult handling.
Performance Brother HL-2130
|Image From End|
To the left of the output tray is a simple manipulate panel, comprising 4 LEDs for toner, drum and different errors, a Ready mild and a button marked Go, the main function of which seems to be printing a demo page.
The primary paper tray can soak up to 250 sheets, that is a healthful provision in a small machine like this, however there’s additionally a unmarried-sheet feed slot for special media simply above, in which you may feed envelopes and bizarre paper sizes. At the again is a unmarried USB socket, the most effective facts connection on the printer.
There’s now not a good deal software provided with the HL-2130, but Graphics Device Interface (GDI) drivers are supplied for Windows and OS X. Although there are nonetheless no Linux drivers on the supplied CD, there is as a minimum an alternative in the setup menu that takes you immediately to Brother’s aid pages, in which you may download the right driver.
- Resolution: up to 2,400 x 600 dpi - 8 MB of memory
- Print speed: up to 20 pages / min.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Delivery contents: Brother HL-2130 mono laser printer, toner cartridge for approx. 700 pages (according to ISO / IEC 19752), drum unit for approx. 12,000 pages
Specifications Brother HL-2130
|Image Back End|
|Model / Series||HL-2130|
|Product weight||6,67 Kg|
|Product dimensions||36 x 36,8 x 18,3 cm|
|Processor speed||200 MHz|
|Size of RAM||8 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 interfaces||1|
|Supported software||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-2130 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-2130 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-2130 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-2130 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-2130 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-2130, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
As a result of my studies, I strayed from the inkjet printer and looked for an affordable laser printer. Almost more important than the price of the device, the question is whether the tuners are affordable. Sometimes this costs more than the device itself.
After some research, I have written down several models that are eligible for purchase. After reading some reviews and comparing features and prices, I decided to go with this Brother laser printer.
The shipping was very fast and the printer was well packed. I was able to print with scripts 2 days after purchase.
First, I tried to connect the printer wirelessly with the wireless network. Unfortunately, I still have not succeeded in this to date. Also, the attempt to connect the printer to the PC and then set up the WLAN, failed. The included installation CD also provides the function to set up the WLAN, but this has not been of great success. At some point I had no patience and then simply connected the printer to my PC and started printing. However, the connecting cable printer PC is not included.