Abouts Brother HL-2250DN there’s a 2nd turn-over prevent, which Brother insists allows save you papers slide off the output tray sideways in the event that they curl, although it’s difficult to look how this will work. It does raise pages up and bend them over more, however they end up supported at fewer factors and with much less friction to hold them in area. What ever the paper guide’s effectiveness, you don’t need to use it. The control panel is rudimentary, comprising a single Go button and four LEDs for equipped, low toner, exhausted drum and widespread mistakes. Moving down the system’s the front panel, there’s a turn-open cowl for a single page, special-media feed and a 250-sheet major paper tray.
Performance Brother HL-2250DN
|Image From End|
Brother rates the HL-2250DN at 26ppm, that's a bit wishful, but not with the aid of that lots. In actual existence, it begins at 15.8ppm on a five-web page textual content record, however this will increase to 22.2ppm on a 20-page one. That’s not too a long way faraway from the claimed velocity and is a superb result for a £a hundred-ish printer.
There’s no draft mode, but there is a toner-shop, which makes use of much less toner (no marvel there) however doesn’t print any quicker. A five-web page textual content and photographs document took precisely the same time as the directly textual content take a look at and lower back 15.8ppm.
The printer can print duplex as general, even though it greater than halves its velocity. Under test, a 20-page document, revealed 10-page duplex returned a velocity of 10.6 sides per minute. A 15 x 10cm photograph took simply 12s, which is a superb velocity.
- Print Speed: Simplex: Up to 26 pages / minute; Duplex: Up to 10 pages / minute
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10 / 100BaseTX (LAN)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother HL-2250DN laser printer, CD-ROM, installation instructions, power cable, drum
Specifications Brother HL-2250DN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-2250DN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-2250DN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-2250DN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-2250DN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-2250DN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-2250DN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
As a result of my studies, I strayed from the inkjet printer and looked for an affordable laser printer. Almost more important than the price of the device, the question is whether the tuners are affordable. Sometimes this costs more than the device itself.
After some research, I have written down several models that are eligible for purchase. After reading some reviews and comparing features and prices, I decided to go with this Brother laser printer. The shipping was very fast and the printer was well packed. I was able to print with scripts 2 days after purchase.
First, I tried to connect the printer wirelessly with the wireless network. Unfortunately, I still have not succeeded in this to date. Also, the attempt to connect the printer to the PC and then set up the WLAN, failed. The included installation CD also provides the function to set up the WLAN, but this has not been of great success. At some point I had no patience and then simply connected the printer to my PC and started printing. However, the connecting cable printer PC is not included. Brother gives after the 24 months warranty / warranty, another 12 months on-top, if one registers his printer online. You should not do without it.