Abouts Brother HL-3152CDW also set into the pinnacle floor is a simple manipulate panel with 8 buttons including a electricity button that's particularly small and smooth to miss. The printer has a two-line LCD panel set quite deep into the control panel and without a backlight, although we didn’t have any problem reading messages on it.
Performance Brother HL-3152CDW
|Image From End|
The Brother HL-3152CDW has a single USB socket at the rear, however is likewise wi-fi well suited and the usage of WPS setup may be linked to a wireless network with out a brief USB hyperlink.
Lifting the pinnacle panel well-knownshows the consumables. Each drum cartridge has a clip-in toner cartridge and you could use among 7 and 10 toners earlier than desiring to exchange the drum. There’s a transfer belt and waste toner unit, too, although luckily, these most effective need to get replaced after 50,000 pages.
Software installation is straightforward as the main application is the driving force, although you do get Web get entry to to the Brother CreativeCenter and to an ordeal model of its OmniJoin videoconferencing; Brother is closely into videoconferencing.
- Technology: Electrophotographic LED color printer, 333 MHz processor, 64 MB memory
- Print speed: up to 18 pages / minute in color and b / w, resolution: up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN), 10 / 100Base-TX (LAN), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 250-sheet cassette and cut-sheet feeder
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Supplied with: Brother HL-3152CDW High Speed Duplex Color Printer White / Dark Gray, Power Cord, DR-241CL Drum Unit, BU-220CL Transfer Unit, WT-220CL Toner Waste Bin, Toner C / M / Y / K, Installation Manual, User Manual on CD-ROM
Specifications Brother HL-3152CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-3152CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-3152CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-3152CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-3152CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-3152CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- - Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-3152CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- - If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- - Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Unfortunately, we can not contribute much to this device, except for the fact that we are totally excited and annoyed that we did not opt for a laser printer before. Brother got it due to the many positive reviews and wg the 3 year warranty, or on-site service for 3 years by Brother on product registration. Spoiled by Amazon, the device came as always very fast and neatly packed with us. Compared to its predecessor, this printer is a real chunk - also in terms of weight.
We needed a little time to integrate the printer into our home network and found the instructions in this regard only partially helpful, so only 4 stars, but then managed it. And hallelujah, the part awoke immediately and spit out some very proppy test prints, we can now actually issue a print job from every device here in the house - okay not from the oven - but no matter which phone or tablet or laptop the Brother prints well and above all very fast , He actually awakens autonomously and super fast about 35 seconds, from his standby sleep and immediately sets off to develop at least without annoying odors and in relation to the inkjet printer predecessor totally silent.
How annoying annoying was the printer-life of us layman before, it took some 5 minutes and longer until the inkjet printer checked itself and its printheads to show some error mode again, but this is for most amateurs who only go back and forth want to print again so well known.