Abouts Brother HL-4140CN To the left of the paper output tray is a small, neat manipulate panel, together with seven buttons and a 2-line by using 16-character, backlit, flip-up show module. The display offers fairly crude graphical show of toner tiers and textual content show of both menu options and status messages.
Performance Brother HL-4140CN
|Image From End|
Just over the front edge of the screen printer is a USB socket, which permits direct print of numerous graphics report sorts, including PDF, JPEG, TIFF and PRN. Navigation, the usage of the two traces of the LCD display, is a bit hit or miss, however it’s still a beneficial facility. You can integrate it with the comfortable print Brother offers, to limit its use to chose group of workers.
The essential paper tray can soak up to 250 sheets of plain paper and there’s a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, which folds down from above this. The paper help is a bit flimsy, so that you gained’t need to depart it open for people to knock into as they pass by. A 500-sheet tray is to be had as an option, to take a seat beneath the primary printer and boom the maximum paper capability to 800 sheets.
Hardware set up is reasonably truthful, as all of the drum and toner cartridges are furnished pre-mounted, although you have to slide the cartridge drawer open from in the back of the the front panel and get rid of packing pieces earlier than you may begin to use the gadget. Software installation is also easy, with assist for each PCL 6 and PostScript L3 furnished for Windows and OS X working systems directly from the CD. If you choose Linux aid, the perfect Brother Solutions website is opened to your default browser, so you can download a driver from there.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi; Memory: 192 MB
- Print speed - duplex: Up to 7 pages / minute (3.5 sheets / minute) in color and b / w
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Includes: Brother HL-4140CN Color Laser Printer, Toner Cartridges, Drum, Transfer Unit, Toner Waste Bin, Power Cord, Fax Cable, Driver, Installation Guide, User Guide (DROM), Control Center 4 (Windows), ControlCenter 2 (Macintosh), Paperport 12 SE (Windows) , PageManager 9 (Macintosh)
Specifications Brother HL-4140CN
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-4140CN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-4140CN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-4140CN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-4140CN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-4140CN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-4140CN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After the end of the lifetime of my last laser printer - also a Brother, but still black and white - was the new acquisition necessarily. Through a test at the chip, I came to this device.
To the scope with me: he is in my office, my print volume is not very high, around the 1500 sheets a month (Thanks, e-mail!). It will print only texts, diagrams, rarely photos and then only for documentation purposes.
These tasks are performed quickly, quickly and cleanly with a short warm-up time. The device (connection to the network) was a breeze: after introduction (short but sufficient) carried out in five minutes. Only the rasterization in graphics is a bit rough and of course the print quality of photos can not be qualitatively compared with that of photo printers, but it is good enough for accident documentation and the like.