Abouts Brother HL-5470DW most of the printers we evaluation are designed for fairly mild use inside the domestic or a take a look at, but Brother's HL-5470DW wireless network mono laser is aimed toward small businesses or a small workgroup in a bigger commercial enterprise. As such it is quicker than an entry-level mono laser printer, with a claimed print pace of 38 pages consistent with minute. It's additionally rugged; Brother claims it'll print as much as 50,000 pages in a month if the need arises, although the advocated responsibility is a extra pedestrian three,500.
Performance Brother HL-5470DW
|Image From End|
Other features assist make the HL-5470DW a genuine choice for enterprise use. There's a backlit LCD display it truly is beneficial while putting the printer up, while network control functions encompass a web admin interface, a network control device and a software to help automate driver installations – perfect for rolling it out to a massive group of customers.
Like other Brother laser printers, consumables for the HL-5470DW include a separate toner and drum. The provided drum is ideal for a complete 30,000 pages, however the starter toner will cowl handiest three,000 or so. Fortunately there's a 12,000-page excessive-capacity replacement that must make replacements rare. It also enables to keep print charges right down to simply underneath 1.2p according to page, that is competitive, if not class-main.
This printer is small enough to be unpacked via one individual. Setting it up is easy, but we discovered it a little tedious having to await the single-line display to scroll via a couple of options. Once joined to our wireless community it produced a single network popularity sheet that might were extra useful had it included an IP cope with; even as Brother's easy installer failed to want the IP deal with when putting in the printer, it'd help troubleshoot while troubles rise up.
- Print resolution: True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Print Speed: Simplex: Up to 38 pages / minute; Duplex: Up to 18 pages or 9 sheets / minute
- Interfaces: 10/100 BaseTX, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IEEE 802.11b / g / n WLAN
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother HL-5470DW mono laser printer, installation instructions, printer driver, toner TN-3330, drum DR-3300
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specifications Brother HL-5470DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-5470DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-5470DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-5470DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-5470DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-5470DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-5470DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Looking for a new laser printer, you're spoiled for choice. After a long search and many comparisons, I shot myself on this Brother here. I've never had a Brother brand printer - always Canons and most recently a Samsung.
This printer is by far the best I've ever had. He is fast, economical, can be extensively configured and he is very congenial. In addition, a 3-year warranty incl. 48 hours on-site service. The installation was bumpy though.
It lacks a German or English (!) Manual as a hard copy. Brother seems to produce this printer primarily for the Spanish, Italian and Portuguese markets. No matter, pictures say more than 1000 words. So I started the installation. But the setup of the supplied CD always failed. After downloading a recent setup file from the Brother manufacturer site, everything worked fine.