Abouts Brother HL-L2340DW small sufficient to function a personal monochrome laser printer, the Brother HL-L2340DW ($139.Ninety nine) is also a candidate for sharing in a micro office. It gives suitable velocity and paper managing for either function, and it helps cell printing with Wi-Fi Direct as a welcome extra. The loss of an Ethernet connector will rule it out for sharing in lots of instances, but if you need a printer that connects to your network via Wi-Fi, it's nicely well worth a look.
Performance Brother HL-L2340DW
|Image From End|
The HL-L2340DW additionally earns points for private or micro-office use for its small size and weight. At just 7.2 with the aid of 14 by means of 14.2 inches (HWD), it is able to fit for your desk with out taking on a lot room, and at handiest 15 pounds, one person can without problems move it into vicinity.
Brother rates the printer engine at 27 pages in line with minute (ppm), which is the velocity you should see when printing a text file or different files that need little to no processing. On our commercial enterprise programs suite (using QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing), I timed it at 8.9ppm, that is a first rate pace for the price and engine rating.
Graphics first-class is also a step below the level that most of the competition delivers. It's properly enough for any inner business use, however few humans could consider it true sufficient for PowerPoint handouts or the like. Photo first-rate is normal for a monochrome laser, however that's a low bar. The output is ideal sufficient to print recognizable pix from webpages, however no longer suitable for whatever extra demanding than that.
- Technology: electrophotography, 266 MHz processor, 32 Mb memory, print resolution: up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Print speed - Simplex: Up to 26 pages / minute, Duplex: Up to 13 pages or 6.5 sheets / minute
- Interfaces: 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Print: Text / Document Printing (Black & White)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother HLL2340DW black and white laser printer, toner, drum, power cable, driver, installation instructions
Specifications Brother HL-L2340DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-L2340DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-L2340DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-L2340DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-L2340DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-L2340DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-L2340DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The device does what it should, prints quickly and reliably and is still relatively economical in terms of toner consumption. I would have liked it a bit more if the device had been black instead of (monochrome gray), but for me that's the only downside.
Involvement in network cumbersome, ultimately it went with a printer cable. This is of course not included. Afterwards the printer runs stably in the network. Text print of good quality.
I'm very happy with this printer, it's fast and the print is clean. The device is easy to install and does not take up much desk space. If you do not want to print in color, then buying a black and white laser printer is the right choice. I can only recommend this device.