Abouts Brother HL-L8260CDW there’s additionally a Gigabit Ethernet port for stressed out networking and USB 2.Zero for connecting to a single PC, rather than tart up the case, Brother has minimalist it right into a round-edged cube, and to us it seems instead smart. The provided software program makes the printer smooth to installation on a community, and in spite of the tiny display the menu alternatives are clear. The 250-sheet paper tray has a visible gauge so that you can see while it desires refilling, and as much as one hundred fifty revealed sheets stack themselves well on the pinnacle.
Performance Brother HL-L8260CDW
|Image From End|
The predominant purpose to pick out a color laser printer is speed, and Brother reckons this model prints ‘as much as’ 31 pages in line with minute (ppm) in each black-and-white and colour. That could make it faster than most further priced colour laser printers and plenty faster than maximum inkjet printers, specially in coloration. In our assessments, though, the HL-L8260CDW became in no hurry to begin work after we clicked Print, and on our pretty quick documents this introduced down its consequences to 22ppm in mono and simply 7.4ppm in coloration – no longer so rapid.
Nor is it particularly value-powerful. A new set of TN421 toner cartridges, rated for 1,800 pages of coloration and 3,500 of black, will cost you extra than the printer itself. High-ability TN423 cartridges, providing you with higher value at 4,000 pages of colour and 6,500 of black, are some other £100 once more. That works out at approximately 1.7p in keeping with black-most effective page or simply under 10p for coloration, not counting the brand new drum and belt you’ll want after 30-50,000 pages.
Its Professional mode, toward laser nice, is a bit slower, but even full-color pages got here out at 21ppm. And strolling expenses are only about zero.8p for black or3.2p for a shade web page. Brother’s textual content and enterprise pictures are crisper, however HP’s pictures appearance better, and it has a scanner.
- Up to 31 pages / minute in color and b / w
- Automatic duplex printing function
- Flexible paper management options with up to 1,050 sheets of paper capacity
- Backlit LC display
- Jumbo toner cartridges with high range
Specifications Brother HL-L8260CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-L8260CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-L8260CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-L8260CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-L8260CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-L8260CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-L8260CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
For the price, the printing performance is very satisfactory. The only thing he is not good at is print photos (gradients can be seen in color gradients), but laser printers (at least in this price segment) are generally not suitable for photo printing. But the device works very well as a network printer. Simply plug LAN cable into the router and use the MAC address to assign the printer a static IP address. Windows 10 computers then recognize the printer itself and the driver can be installed with one click. With older Windows systems simply with the driver installation the IP assigned to the router specify and already the printing runs on all devices in the house (thus one can handle also the cumbersome printing over USB stick at the printer).
And another tip for those who want to save with the toner: the device determines the toner consumption only on the number of pages printed, ie if a toner is empty according to the printer, it may even happen that only one third of the toner was actually consumed. Therefore, I buy only the smallest cartridges and if the printer thinks they are empty, I reset the counter (video tutorial can be found on YouTube).
I do that so often until the prints look pale in color, then I change the toner. This method is of course not recommended by the manufacturer and a little caution is advised, because if you do not use the toner for too long a period it starts to clump and then you get smeared prints.