Abouts Brother MFC-9332CDW isn't always especially high priced for a color laser multifunction peripheral (MFP), but it is got an excellent specification. This includes aid for wired and wireless networks, a snappy 22 pages per minute (ppm) print pace, and automated double-sided (duplex) printing. It's pretty a clever tool, too, with an uncluttered manipulate panel that’s comprised of a coloration touchscreen and contact-sensitive buttons. The touchscreen desires a company press, but the menu gadget is simple and effective. We specially like the capacity to get entry to consumer-configurable shortcuts with a brief swipe to the aspect.
Performance Brother MFC-9332CDW
|Image From End|
Its truthful menu makes it simple to get on a wireless community, while Brother's deploy application is quick and comparatively painless. The TWAIN scanner interface that it installs isn't always the most complete we've got used, however it's easy and covers the basics well. We especially like Brother's laser print driving force, the primary tab of which gives exactly the alternatives we need for normal jobs, with everything else we'd need on the Advanced tab.
This is generally a quick device, impressively so in some areas. It even scans right away over a wi-fi networks, handing over an A4 file at three hundred dots according to inch (dpi) in only 23 seconds, and wanting simplest a 2nd greater to capture a 6x4in photo at 600dpi. Photocopying is even more impressive, with single-page mono or colour copies taking 18 or 21 seconds respectively, and a ten-web page shade copy completing in best fifty four seconds. In mono, the same job took simplest 43 seconds. It added our black textual content take a look at at 17.4 pages in step with minute (ppm), and our blended shade test at a decent 10.8ppm.
The outcomes weren't bad, but we've visible better. Black text changed into properly, but coloration photographs and pictures have been a touch beneath-saturated and drab. We had a similar grievance approximately our scan effects, which contributed to our usual affect that the MFC-9332CDW isn’t nicely appropriate to operating with colour. We additionally noticed that its scanner struggled to distinguish among darkish sunglasses, and even as the resulting lack of detail should not be a problem inside the office, it wouldn't be ideal for scanning dark snap shots.
- Technology: Electrophotographic LED color printer, 333 MHz processor, 192 MB memory
- Print speed - Simplex: Up to 22 pages / minute in color and b / w, Duplex: Up to 7 pages / minute in color and B / W; Resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN), 10 / 100BaseTX (LAN), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Scope of supply: Brother MFC-9332CDW Compact 4-in-1 multifunction device white / dark gray, power cable, TAE-N cable, DR-241CL drum unit, BU-220CL transfer unit, WT-220CL toner waste container, toner C / M / Y / K, installation instructions , User manual on CD-Rom
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Brother MFC-9332CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-9332CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-9332CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-9332CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-9332CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-9332CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-9332CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I had bought this Brother (after my old SAMSUNG printer) broke down. The installation over WLAN was very easy, everything worked very well and smoothly. The printer menu is self-explanatory and there are better settings than the Samsung - so it is possible, for example, to compress the document while scanning. Both the print quality and the scan quality are very good, the printer is very quiet. From my side: clear purchase recommendation!
Update after about 2 months in use: After about 500 copies / prints in black and white, the printer indicated that the black toner cartridge is empty - all the tricks did not help. On the Internet, I then found a solution, how to reset the copy counter to zero - and lo and behold: The cartridge is not empty but prints perfectly. For a company like Brother I find it extremely bad to use such mafia methods to devalue an otherwise very good product to sell their toner
In particular, PDF printouts take a relatively long time. Unfortunately, the device seems to be dirt susceptible. So after a few months, I had regular black dots on the prints. After laborious searches on the Internet, I found a guide: the film of the toner had smudges. With a little effort, the stains could be identified and eliminated. Compared to my old Lexmark, who has served for many years without any problems, I am a little disappointed with this rather expensive device.