Performance Brother MFC-J4625DW
|Image From End|
The print fine is ideal enough, with out being exemplary. Black text is apparent and smooth to examine, although colour fills on undeniable paper are a little insipid, extra so on a color reproduction. Photo prints are easy and natural, with decent colorations and masses of definition, even within the darker shades.
The printer is strangely noisy, particularly while feeding sheets. Since they’re fed sideways, the gadget “flutters” the paper to save you it jamming – this consequences in peaks of 71dBA at zero.5m.
Both black and colour cartridges are available in two capacities. Using the higher-yield consumables consequences in web page prices of two.4p for black and 5.6p for colour. These are within the same bracket as fees from further priced competitors, with some beating the Brother on one measure and dropping on the other.
- Print speed A4: up to 35 pages / min. B / W, up to 27 pages / min. in color (draft mode)
- Print resolution: up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 BaseTX (LAN) 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN) PictBridge, USB host, NFC
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Includes: Brother MFC-J4625DW Color Inkjet Multifunction Device, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Ink Cartridges, 550-page Extra LC-223BK (Black) Ink Cartridge, Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, User Manual, CD-ROM, Software Printer, Scanner and PC Fax driver, fax connection cable
Specifications Brother MFC-J4625DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J4625DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J4625DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J4625DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J4625DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J4625DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J4625DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The printer works quite well, but the touchpad is very sensitive, you often land somewhere else than you wanted. But you can click on the PC in the overview and also select there what you want, even the device is easier on the PC.
In normal printing, it is quite loud, but you can make it quieter, because he needs only a little longer to print. He prints very fast, he's faster than our old brother. Even duplex printing is within a short time and works well. What he does not like ... when the pc goes into standby mode during printing, it stops and starts again from the beginning, if you operate the PC again. Too bad, the old printer did not have that, could receive everything, save and also print when the PC was in standby.
The print is ok, clean and fine. Pictures are ok, without stripes, but of course not to compare with normal, because the color does not fit 100%. Scan and copy works fine. He can receive faxes in standby, there are no problems here either. On the box a second black free cartridge was promised, which was missing from us.