Abouts Brother MFC-J480DW A bit of a smash from Brother’s smoothly sloping, fax-like any-in-ones, this version is extra traditional in design, with a round-cornered lid to its scanner and a slimline ADF with a turn-open feed tray. In front, going for walks to approximately 1/2 the width of the printer, is the control panel, entire with variety pad for fax dialling and a 45mm coloration LCD.
Performance Brother MFC-J480DW
|Image From End|
Most people will choose to hook up with the machine wirelessly, though there’s an inner USB socket for people who need a cabled link. Setting up the wireless connection is easy, thanks to aid for WPS setup. The connection gives for printing remotely or without delay from various Android, iOS and Windows cellular devices.
A flip-down cover at the proper-hand aspect of the the front panel presents get admission to to the 4 character ink cartridges, which fit in without difficulty and with minimal fuss. These cartridges are to be had in capacities, with the high-yield versions imparting as much as six hundred pages of every coloration. Brother gives a duplicate of Nuance PaperPort 12 with the Brother MFC-J480DW, which provides document management and OCR features for pages scanned from the flatbed or ADF.
Brother claims speeds of 12ppm and 10ppm, respectively, for mono and colour print at the MFC-J480DW, but in testing we saw 7.0ppm on our 5-web page mono-text print, growing to 10ppm at the 20-web page file. This lengthy-document pace is not a ways off what’s claimed, although regular workplace texts are handiest three to four pages.
- Print resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 12 pages in b / w and 6 pages in color (according to ISO / IEC 24734); Duplex printing: automatic duplex printing up to A4 including booklet printing
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- Color printer, print function, copy function, scan function, fax function, borderless printing, WLAN
- Scope of delivery: Brother MFC-J480DW Multifunction printer Inkjet with Scan / Fax / Copy function black, 4 starter cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Power cable, Driver, Installation instructions, User manual (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother MFC-J480DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J480DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J480DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J480DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J480DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J480DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J480DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I am quite satisfied with the printer (photo quality could be better), unfortunately there are always problems with cartridges from third-party suppliers. The printer regularly gives an error message that individual (or even all) cartridges are not inserted correctly. So get out all the cartridges and click in one at a time, sometimes several times. It's frustrating! No idea if that happens with original cartridges too, since I bought the printer here without original cartridges.
We bought this Dr as a replacement for our Ip7250. So far we only see benefits. Very fast and clear operation, very quiet and you can also work very easily and comfortably via Android App .. He offers as one of the few an integrated paper tray. The ink tanks are easily replaceable from the front.
The printer is a workhorse. Maybe there are printers that make better photo printing. But for the work everyday in the home office, the printer is perfect. 4 cartridges, print, scan and copy that's OK. The whole thing is topped with the 3-year warranty. Brother is very accommodating and quick with a repair, if there is one.