Abouts Brother MFC-J5330DW is an A4 all-in-one, however it is able to additionally take A3 paper in a single-sheet feed at the rear, or by using extending its important paper tray, with as much as 250 sheets on the the front. This extends its versatility, with it able to printing posters or A4 newsletters, folded down from A3.
Performance Brother MFC-J5330DW
|Image From End|
Brother quotes the MFC-J5330DW at 22ppm in mono and 20ppm in colour. Under take a look at, we noticed 11.1ppm mono in our 5-page check, growing to 16.2ppm in the 20-web page, longer file. These are decent speeds, despite the fact that they’re now not that near Brother’s claims. The draft velocity for a five-web page document changed into even better, at 18.7ppm, and the duplex 20-page record gave a better than average 11.8 aspects according to minute.
A unmarried-page color reproduction got here via in an impressive eleven seconds and 5 pages of mono text from the ADF took just 33 seconds. 15 x 10cm pix took among 1min 12secs and 1min 51secs, depending on source and the nice decided on. Again, those are good consequences.
Print first-class has constantly been a piece contentious, on account that Brother considers it pretty appropriate, and the wide variety of printers the organisation sells suggests that clients feel a lot the same. But when I compare outcomes with those from machines with thermal printheads – together with Canon and HP – text isn’t as sharp and colorings aren’t as vivid.
- 4-in-1 business ink multifunction device with automatic duplex printing up to A4
- The closed 250-sheet paper cassette and the single-sheet feeder offer space for paper sizes up to A3
- Very affordable printing costs thanks to 4 separate, optional XL ink cartridges for up to 3,000 pages (in accordance with ISO / IEC 24711) and high-quality prints thanks to pigmented ink
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother MFC-J5330DW 4-in-1 color inkjet multifunction device, 4 starter cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow for approx. 358 pages (according to ISO / IEC 24711), Power cable, Fax cable, Driver for Windows and Mac, Control Center 4 and Nuance Paper Port 14 (Win), Control Center 2 including Nuance OCR Module (Mac), Installation Guide, User Guide (CD-ROM), data cable not included
Specifications Brother MFC-J5330DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J5330DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J5330DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J5330DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J5330DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J5330DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J5330DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The old Brother laser printer (MFC-7440N) has had its day after 12 years. It still works but we did not want a laser printer in the apartment anymore. Due to the good experience, it should be a Brother again. I was a bit skeptical about this model because one or the other review is not that good. Nevertheless, just ordered. 2 days later came a big, heavy box.
The printer is really huge. Larger and at 17 kg heavier than the old Brother laser printer (11 kg). You should have space, especially upwards, so that the flap of the scanner can be opened.
Instructions and software are in German and the setup was not a problem. The latest firmware was already installed.
The printer is connected in our network via LAN cable and could easily be set up under Windows 10 and MAC OSX 10.10 without using the enclosed CD. Both operating systems have detected the same in the network under "Add Printer" and automatically installed the drivers. In addition, the scanner was automatically detected in OSX. About the driver CD, I can not say anything because the printer works fine without the additional software for us.