Abouts Brother MFC-J5335DW is a piece of a beast of a multi-function inkjet printer, but that is due to the fact – unlike most - it could print on A3 paper as well as A4. The bulky design is sort of as ungainly as its cumbersome call – and it’s absolutely no longer aimed at domestic customers who in reality need a compact printer for infrequent use. However, it provides suitable performance and a flexible set of capabilities, and will make an first-rate workhorse printer for small businesses and those who earn a living from home.
Performance Brother MFC-J5335DW
|Image From End|
The size of the MFC-J5335DW is a piece daunting at the start. It measures a full 304mm high, 520mm huge, and 400mm deep (450mm with the rear paper feed open), but we were relieved to look that it’s no longer as heavy as it appears, you ought to be able to lift it out of the field onto a table while not having any help.
It packs loads into that bulky black frame too, such as a 4800x1200dpi inkjet printer with automated two-sided printing, 1200x2400dpi scanner and copier, and fax device. As well as USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, the MFC-J5335DW also includes an Ethernet interface for office networks, in conjunction with help for Apple’s AirPrint for iOS gadgets and Google CloudPrint for absolutely everyone else. It even lets in you to experiment documents directly to a web Evernote account, Dropbox, Google Drive or MS OneDrive.
There’s a 250-sheet paper tray inside the base of the printer, a unmarried-sheet guide feed at the returned, and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for the scanner, and Brother prices a encouraged monthly output of up to two,000 pages, so the MFC-J5335DW must honestly be capable of cope with the needs of maximum small offices.
- Special features: 4-in-1 business ink multifunction device with automatic duplex printing up to A4
- The closed 250-sheet paper cassette and the single-sheet feeder offer space for paper sizes up to A3
- Very affordable printing costs thanks to 4 separate, optional XL ink cartridges for up to 3,000 pages (in accordance with ISO / IEC 24711) and high-quality prints thanks to pigmented ink
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother MFC-J5335DW 4-in-1 color inkjet multifunction device, 4 starter cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow for approx. 358 pages (according to ISO / IEC 24711), Power cable, Fax cable, Driver for Windows and Mac, Control Center 4 and Nuance Paper Port 14 (Win), Control Center 2 including Nuance OCR Module (Mac), Installation Guide, User Guide (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother MFC-J5335DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J5335DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J5335DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J5335DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J5335DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J5335DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J5335DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Very solid printer but a bit big. Installation with short instructions works perfectly. Connection to the PC via USB and laptop via WLAN no problem. Installation of the software requires some patience. Smartphone printer has not been tested. Print jobs are processed quickly and not too loud. Scan documents without delay. Faxing seems to work too. Good detailed instruction manual. Until then I was very satisfied with the device.
The result of scanned color photos is a catastrophe in terms of color. The RGB colors are still reproduced satisfactorily, but the mixed colors are not. A brown is a mixture of black, blue and green. Contrast is greatly exaggerated, colors are all very dark.
Had the printer still retain, if the print image of color photos would be useful. Although the colors are rendered useful, but through all the pictures draw several fine but very clear strokes. One has the impression that the printing is done in sections and at the seams then arise these stripes. The printer unfortunately had to be packed up and returned. Pity! Was this an isolated case ???