Abouts Brother MFC-J6520DW the large thing about the MFC-J6520DW is its small price. At simply below £one hundred fifty it gives the huge layout to many small and home (SOHO) agencies. Liveried in black and ice white, the easy traces of the system appearance less tank-like than a number of Brother’s preceding A3 printers too.
Performance Brother MFC-J6520DW
|Image From End|
The cover to the raised left-hand segment of the pinnacle folds over to become the feed to the 20-sheet ADF and, at the the front, the manipulate panel swings out to a convenient angle. It’s a touchscreen with a 68mm LCD and a sequence of touch buttons, including more than a few pad for fax dialling. It’s moderately responsive, though the display screen floor is pretty bendy to touch, that is a bit disconcerting.
The important paper tray feels rather flimsy, specially when it’s prolonged to take A3 paper, however it’s correct that both the tray and its cowl expand so that, in case you handiest print A3 occasionally, you may lessen the footprint of the device via having the tray flush with the machine’s front. There’s a unmarried sheet feed at the back of the printer, too.
There are 3 ways of connecting to this printer: USB, 10/100 Ethernet community and wireless. We chose wireless, as we usually do given the option, but had trouble getting the gadget to realise our Netgear router through WPS setup. In the end, we needed to quickly connect the system through USB; after that, it worked best.
- Printing method: Piezo technology, print resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi, 128 Mb memory
- Print Speed - Up to 22 ISO pages / min. in b / w to 20 ISO pages / min. in color (A4 pages according to ISO / IEC 24734)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 802.11 b / g / n (WLAN), 10/100 BaseTX (LAN)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother MFC-J6520DW Black / White Multifunction Device, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Printer, Scanner and PC Fax Drivers, MFL-Pro Suite, Presta PageManager 9 (Mac), Installation Guide, User manual, manual on CD-ROM
Specifications Brother MFC-J6520DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J6520DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J6520DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J6520DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J6520DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J6520DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J6520DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I use the multifunction device commercially in my workplace and print about 500 pages per month. The pressure is fast but relatively loud. After min. 5000 pages I've never had paper jam or the like. Paper replacement or cartridge replacement is possible even during printing without any problems or interruptions.
The scanner feed works reliably and without jamming, even with multiple sheets in the input tray. It should never be more than 10-15 pages at a time.
A3 copy, scan or print works fine. Unfortunately, the printing paper of this size must be introduced sheet by sheet, but this is not a problem with a nice process accompaniment on the display even with multi-page printing. When printing images, the device does not meet my expectations. The colors (always original!) Are a bit pale, details are often a bit washed out. Duplex scanning and printing is relatively easy.