Abouts Brother MFC-J680DW is the second one version we've checked out in Brother's cutting-edge range of domestic and home workplace inkjet MFPs. It's multiple notches up from the access level DCP-J562DW I reviewed a couple of months in the past, and but at the time of writing I determined it selling for the same charge. For that £eighty five or so, you get print, experiment, copy and colour fax capabilities, with automated duplex (double-sided) printing and a 20-page automated document feeder (ADF) for unattended multi-page copies, scans or faxes. This MFP's different key features consist of help for wireless, however now not stressed out networking, and manipulate via a massive color touchscreen.
Performance Brother MFC-J680DW
|Image From End|
The MFC-J680DW is probably new, however Brother's inkjet MFPs continue to be resolutely boxy when compared to their opponents. Despite a slightly smaller length than the model it replaces, this MFP nonetheless seems more functional than fashionable, and it would not exude an air of exceptional: the paper tray, for example, is clattery, and may be a fiddle to load. I haven't noticed a construct best problem on a Brother product earlier than, however on our test pattern one of the scanner lid's extending hinges changed into impeded with the aid of the shortage of slack inside the cable jogging to the ADF.
There's not lots wrong with the touchscreen, luckily: while it may now not be as slick as some, the menu device it controls is, for the maximum element, intuitive. Likewise, Brother's print interface is a wonderful example of creating advanced features easy to use, and its TWAIN experiment interface, even as fundamental, is straightforward for most people of jobs. While we've no complaints approximately the software or its setup, you do must be cautious while placing the color ink cartridges - with out bodily keying, it is viable to place one into the incorrect slot.
This is a drastically faster printer than the DCP-J562DW, particularly on our color exams. Printing photographs, it controlled an excellent five.Five pages in keeping with minute (ppm) - greater than double the two.5ppm of the cheaper MFP. At minutes according to borderless postcard-sized photo, it was approximately seven instances quicker while printing pics. Its gain become a ways smaller on our black textual content take a look at, however the MFC-J680DW controlled a reputable 12.0ppm, or 15.5ppm at draft best.
- Print resolution: Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi
- Print speed: up to 12 pages in B / W and 10 pages in color (according to ISO / IEC 24734); Duplex printing: automatic duplex printing up to A4 including booklet printing
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, PictBridge
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Scope of delivery: Brother MFC-J680DW Multifunction printer Inkjet with Scan / Fax / Copy function black, 4 starter cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Power cable, Driver, Installation instructions, User manual (CD-ROM)
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Brother MFC-J680DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J680DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J680DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J680DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J680DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J680DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J680DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After being satisfied with a Brother printer for many years, I decided to go with this model after some deliberation. I operate the device in a heterogeneous network (Win7, Win8, Win10, Debian Sid, Xubuntu) on the LAN connection as a pure network device.
Driver installation under the older Wins simple, not necessary under Win10. Debian and Xubuntu ask for drivers that can easily be downloaded from the Brother homepage. Great AHA effect: The first printer in my (very long) career, in which the scan function via LAN under Linux works best and was easy to set up.
The printing speed and quality is excellent for my purposes (but do not print photos). Printing is fast and relatively quiet even with larger files. The workmanship is very good, the device has a high quality feel. Operation via touch screen is self-explanatory. For people who print photos differently than me, there is a second paper tray for photo paper. Also, the auto-feed paper tray for scanning and copying, I find very well resolved. Cost-effective color cartridges in good quality are also available from many manufacturers. Conclusion: The MFC-J880DW offers some features that are by far not taken for granted in this price range. From me a clear recommendation!