Abouts Brother MFC-L2700DN a complete, four-function laser all-in-one for less than £a hundred is really worth looking at. Brother has numerous reliable laser mechanisms and its MFC-L2700DN is based totally on one that the organization claims can deliver a outstanding-rapid 24ppm. The system is designed for individuals or small places of work, and includes an automatic report feeder (ADF) and duplex print as general.
Performance Brother MFC-L2700DN
|Image From End|
Decked out in a alternatively drab gray, with a slate-coloured manipulate panel and a flared form that’s smaller on the desk than above it, the MFC-L2700DN’s layout appears a little lengthy within the tooth – however it’s very realistic. At the top is the A4 flatbed, with a 35-sheet ADF.
The manage panel runs the whole width of the system, with buttons set both side of a two-line through sixteen-character LCD. They include eight short-dial buttons for fax, a numeric pad and buttons for professional functions, including ID card print and front-panel control of duplex and print resolution.
Sockets at the rear of the printer incorporate USB and 10/100 Ethernet network. There’s an advantage to the use of the network connection as, if you have a wi-fi router, you may print to the MFC-L2700DN from cellular gadgets, although it has no wireless provision of its personal. For individuals who require direct wireless print, the MFC-L2700DW version is available for around £forty greater.
- Print, copy, scan and fax
- Up to 24 pages / minute print speed; Automatic duplex printing
- 10/100 BaseTX (LAN) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface; 2-line LC display; 32 MB of memory; 250 sheets of paper cassette, 35 sheets and cut sheet feeder
- Support for Brother iPrint and Scan, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print; Transmission reports and advertising fax deletion function
- Scope of delivery: Brother MFCL2700DNG1 Multifunction laser beam with Scan / Fax / Copy function
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Brother MFC-L2700DN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-L2700DN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-L2700DN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-L2700DN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-L2700DN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-L2700DN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-L2700DN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I have previously bought the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W / XEC monolaser multifunction device (with Mobile-Print via NFC), because I previously had a Samsung MF printer, which brought TOP results. Unfortunately, the model does not exist anymore. The Samsung but I have to send back after a day, because he did not work for my application (USB cable length of about 6 m.)
For the BROTHER, I decided next, because I own a Brother inkjet and home is satisfied. That's me with this device here too. It is able to transport and print the data easily and without errors via the 6 m USB cable.
What is a bit cumbersome, but yes only needed once, is the settings menu s.Printer. But even an untrained can handle quite quickly. Have tried copies and prints of various kinds and transfer and am very satisfied. I would buy it again.