Abouts Brother MFC-L2710DW ($199.99) is an entry-stage all-in-one (print, copy, experiment, and fax) printer designed for small and/or domestic-based totally workplaces or workgroups with modest printing needs, or possibly as a personal monochrome laser AIO. For an entry-degree AIO, it has a fairly strong function set, and it is rapid. On the other hand, its running charges are a bit too excessive, and print fine (in particular images and images) leaves a little some thing to be favored. Even so, it is area-saver small, nicely-constructed, and prints properly enough normal, making it a suitable choice for low-extent monochrome print and copy environments.
Performance Brother MFC-L2710DW
|Image From End|
While the Brother MFC-L2710DW doesn't assist all connectivity kinds, it supports maximum, which includes the basics: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and connecting to a single PC thru USB. Mobile connection kinds encompass Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother's iPrint&Scan. That final one, iPrint&Scan, permits you to print from emails and connect with unique cloud websites.
In addition to the printer and scanner drivers, the MFC-L2710DW's bundled software program includes Nuance PaperPort 14SE, a pared-down iteration of the popular record management and archiving application. In addition to its file management features, comes with a fairly capable optical character recognition (OCR) and PDF introduction and editing utility, which no longer most effective lets in you to store your scanned files and PDFs, however also some Microsoft Office and different beneficial report codecs.
As with a few different Brother monochrome laser machines I've looked at these days, this one is low on security features. In addition to a few encryption protocols, you get Setting Lock, for locking down the supply of specific settings, in order that they can't be modified on the consumer degree.
- Compact 4-in-1 b / w multifunction printer with automatic duplex printing including booklet printing, 250-sheet paper cassette, cut-sheet feeder, LAN, WiFi, WiFi-Direct ™, USB 2.0 interface
- Print speed: Up to 30 pages / minute (simplex), up to 15 pages / minute (duplex)
- Print resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- Included in delivery: Brother MFC-L2710DW, 1 black startup toner for approx. 700 pages, power cable, driver CD, installation instructions, user manual (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother MFC-L2710DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-L2710DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-L2710DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-L2710DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-L2710DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-L2710DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-L2710DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I've bought the Brother MFC-L2710DW in the cheapest LAN version (that is, without WLAN) and I'm totally excited about the device!
The main reason for the Brother printer for me was the fair toner handling, where one is not forced to throw away a toner that is still a fifth filled, because without toner change has no chance to continue printing (although still color would be inside). This is what I experienced with my HP inkjet printer, that I had to throw away an almost brand new print cartridge (and the printer with !!!), because the HP has insisted on a change of the ink cartridge. The Brother logs in, but you can "overrule" him, that is: conveniently reset by menu command the toner or drum stand and continue printing until there is really no color in the toner (I would have liked this feature with the HP inkjet printer).
Color printing is not important to me, but very, very important to me is the duplex printing! Convenient to print front and back - if desired PDF documents in paper and toner saving brochure format - simply fantastic. All copy functions can also be performed without a computer.