Abouts Brother MFC-L5700DN A full, four-function laser all-in-one for much less than £one hundred is well worth searching at. Brother has numerous dependable laser mechanisms and its MFC-L5700DN is based totally on one which the enterprise claims can deliver a incredible-speedy 24ppm. The gadget is designed for individuals or small places of work, and consists of an automatic file feeder (ADF) and duplex print as trendy.
Perfomance Brother MFC-L5700DN
|Image From End|
Decked out in a rather drab grey, with a slate-coloured manipulate panel and a flared shape that’s smaller at the desk than above it, the MFC-L5700DN’s layout appears a little lengthy within the teeth – but it’s very realistic. At the pinnacle is the A4 flatbed, with a 35-sheet ADF.
The manage panel runs the total width of the machine, with buttons set either facet of a -line via sixteen-man or woman LCD. They encompass eight quick-dial buttons for fax, a numeric pad and buttons for professional features, including ID card print and the front-panel manipulate of duplex and print resolution.
Sockets on the rear of the printer contain USB and 10/one hundred Ethernet network. There’s an advantage to using the community connection as, if you have a wireless router, you can print to the MFC-L5700DN from cellular gadgets, even though it has no wireless provision of its personal. For folks that require direct wireless print, the MFC-L5700DN model is available for round £forty extra.
- 4IN1 multifunction
- Laser printer (ONLY print function)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother MFC-L5700DN A4 MFP mono laser printer 40ppm
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Brother MFC-L5700DN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-L5700DN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-L5700DN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-L5700DN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-L5700DN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-L5700DN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-L5700DN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The setup is without manual. The menu is logically structured so that no questions remain unanswered. The connection to Wi-Fi u. Lan is almost automatic. The printing speed is extremely high, the print image very clean. Also when scanning an extremely good picture. The noise when printing very quiet. Any time.
We ordered this combination device for my mother. She has the predecessor at work and finds the handling super. You like this version especially because only one cable is needed for the current and a double-sided printing is possible. You and we are satisfied and give a clear recommendation.
Although the device only a few days, but it is as expected for the money a sharp device. Quiet fast, features that are rarely offered in this price range. And in addition I measured the power consumption. If you activate the energy saving function, the device is already after switching on within about 15 seconds at 0.7 watts and inaudible anyway. My last printer was also a Brother but the cheapest black and white laser and after 10 years unfortunately broken. The difference in technical progress is incredible in all respects. Would buy the printer again at any time.