Abouts Brother MFC-L8850CDW it takes human beings to boost the MFC-L8850CDW, but it's not as big as you might assume, thanks to a scanner it is well incorporated into the body of the printer. The automatic document feeder (ADF) has room for fifty sheets, while the scanner hinges enlarge upwards to allow for thick originals. The only drawback to the compact layout is that the low-slung scanner mattress can make it fiddly to retrieve paper from the printer's 150-sheet output tray. We had a comparable problem with the ADF's output, which doesn't have an indentation to permit your arms beneath scanned paper.
Performance Brother MFC-L8850CDW
|Image From End|
Touchscreen controls have progressed vastly in latest years, and this MFP's manage panel is a superb example. The 12.3cm display screen presentations clear and chunky icons laid out in an intuitive menu, and the panel surrounding it displays contact-sensitive buttons simplest while they are applicable - as an instance displaying numeric keys whilst you need to go into a fax variety or the code to release a secure print process. It's an clean system to use.
This MFP has a short scanner, wanting simply nine seconds to preview an A4 sheet and simplest 10 to experiment it at 300dpi. It was pretty slow to start printing, taking 17 seconds to supply a first web page of text, however brief thereafter, attaining 23.8ppm on our 25-page check. Unusually, it was even quicker on our mixed color pictures take a look at, coping with a totally amazing 24.4ppm. Copy speeds were similarly quick, with unmarried shade copies taking simplest 14 seconds, and 10 colour pages best 33 seconds.
All round it is impressively rapid, however it is a shame that the massive screen doesn't show a web page be counted for copies or a progress meter for multi-page prints. While now not specially loud, we observed a small amount of vibration transmitted to the work surface in the course of printing - we wouldn't need to share a desk with this device. We've were given no major gripes about the exceptional of our effects, but whilst photocopies had been very good, scans were a touch softly targeted, and we should every so often see 1/2-firming patterns in coloration prints.
- Print speed: Simplex: Up to 30 pages / minute in color and b / w; Duplex: Up to 14 pages / minute (7 sheets / minute) in color and b / w
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed / 10/100 Base-TX / WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother MFC-L8850CDW MFP 4-in-1 color laser multifunction device gray / black, B / W toner, cyan, magenta and yellow toner cartridges, drum unit, transfer unit, installation manual, CD-ROM user manual, drivers, software, power cable, fax cables
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Brother MFC-L8850CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-L8850CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-L8850CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-L8850CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-L8850CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-L8850CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-L8850CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
With memory expansion very fast (without never tested). No paper jam yet (about 8000 pages printed / copied). The operating costs (with original toner) are OK. The SW copy picture is very good, colorful copies are a bit worse. SW prints are also very good, colorful prints are also worse (as a photo printer, he is not even thought). Automatic duplex printing works. The printer is ready for use within 25 seconds of being switched on and can be addressed via LAN. The printer drivers are OK and offer many setting options. For the price, the printer offers for my needs "everything your heart desires"!
Finally I'm rid of the unbearable Kyocera printers, which - if you're working in a MAC environment - just annoying one. The Brother works just fine: fast and reliable, fantastic print quality in BW and color (photo quality, however, nobody should expect, there are special printer); for everyday office life and for the presentation of corrections, editing, etc. this is an excellent product. The scanner is great because the feeder really works. The driver support for Mac OS X is exemplary.
Very satisfied. Partly a bit slow (duplex) and when printing the colors are not completely covered correctly. Maybe it can be improved by attitude, but I have not succeeded. Another shortcoming that scanning the printer occasionally fails because he does not find the computers in the network. But I know that from other models as well. Overall, a good choice.