Abouts Dell 1355CN uses the same Xerox-made print engine as its less complicated sibling and the case is not much larger, giving this device a very small footprint at the desk. The LED engine makes use of a strip of high-intensity LEDs in place of the extra complex laser mild source to create a web page photo on its photoconductor drum. This is a less difficult process and allows a more compact printer to be made.
Performance Dell 1355CN
|Image From End|
Dell is clearly in the rectangular-reduce, no-nonsense mildew with this gadget. Even the 1355cn’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) is square, with an inset in its pinnacle surface to soak up to 15-page files for scanning. The scanner lid has growing hinges, so you can experiment from books as well as paper, and the manage panel protrudes from just in front of the flatbed.
The logically laid out control panel is absolutely horizontal, that's OK for the reason that printer sits low to the desk. There’s a mono, bitmapped LCD panel that could display several strains of text or photos, as important. To its left are mode buttons and 4 quick-dials for fax, while to its right is a move of 5 navigation keys, then a number of pad and in the end scan and replica task controls.
Paper ejects just below the balcony of the control panel and feeds from a one hundred fifty-sheet tray, shaped by folding down the front panel. As with the 1250c, a cowl for the paper stack slides out from inside the gadget, while the tray is open, and it has a ten-sheet multi-reason feed built into its top cowl.
- Target group: Speziel designed for small businesses and discerning private users
- Special features: Low-reflection display, no trail or shareware for instant productivity
- Software (preinstalled): Windows 7, Office 2010 Starter, German Trend Antivirus (15 months)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years on-site service (NBD) the next working day
- Scope of delivery: notebook, battery, power supply
Specifications Dell 1355CN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell 1355CN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell 1355CN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell 1355CN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell 1355CN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell 1355CN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell 1355CN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Unpacked - connected - CD into the drive and installed ... well, a bit of teasing was already with the network integration, because the supplied network cable probably does not work. Luckily had its own LAN cable still left and tried it and it worked. Before that I certainly searched 2 hours after the mistake. Therefore only 4 stars. Now the printer is in operation. Ie over consumption can be made at the present time no statement. The print is fine.
Supplement after 3 months of operation: Still very satisfied and still have the first sound replacement - in the time I had previously bought with my HP Officejet 6500 at least once ink cartridges.
So continue to be very positive.
The printer was delivered on time, after unpacking it took me half an hour to install it and I have to say I'm thrilled. That I have invested a little more than for an inkjet printer was really worth it, because there are no sticky or clogged nozzles more, so all in all, completely satisfied.