Abouts Dell 3330dn this is a big, square-cut printer, Dell black and with a massive laptop footprint. Even with its big size, it manages to cowl its manipulate panel with each page it prints. The manipulate panel itself is well laid out, with a four-line, bitmapped and backlit LCD display, menu controls and more than a few pad for relaxed printing via PINs. While this is handy, it would be greater useful if combined with a the front panel USB port, for stroll-up printing. Sadly, there’s no such port.
Performance Dell 3330dn
|Image From End|
Pull down the front panel and you've access to the blended drum and toner cartridge. The toner cartridge clips into position at the drum, as they each have extraordinary provider lives. Cartridge substitute is a two minute process and, unlike paper alternative, gained’t be needed regularly. Dell resources drivers for both PCL and PostScript and for Windows, Mac OS nine.2 and OS X, UNIX, NetWare and numerous Linux distributions. There’s additionally a copy of Bonjour, in addition to Dell’s supplies monitoring applet.
As we’ve frequently said, you pay heavily for pace in a printer and the 3330dn is truely a fast machine. It’s rated at 38ppm and whilst we didn’t see pretty that speed, it did manage over 30ppm on our 20-web page text print, 30.77ppm, in truth. Part of this fantastic result is because of the very rapid start-up time, in which pages begin to waft after approximately seven seconds.
Shorter files aren’t quite as quick, but we still saw our 5-web page text print seem in 17 seconds (17.65ppm) and the five-page text and pictures job finish in sixteen seconds (18.75ppm). Printing our 20-page record in duplex mode additionally saw a wholesome end result of sixteen.Sixty seven facets in step with minute, so for maximum work you can set this printer to duplex by default. A 15 x 10cm photograph at the best, 1,200dpi print first-class, finished in 29 seconds, though it’s faster at the default 600dpi decision.
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- Ethernet connection
- Printer Command Language (PCL)
- PostScript printer
Specifications Dell 3330dn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell 3330dn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell 3330dn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell 3330dn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell 3330dn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell 3330dn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell 3330dn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Great device that copies, scans and prints at a reasonable price. The connection of the SCAN function via e-mail is solved very complex, the driver installation takes a long time. In general, the documentation of the device and the installation routine of the driver is in need of improvement.
In connection with the settings of the "Scan via Email" function, I contacted the hotline in DL 2 times and unfortunately never received an answer, despite server confirmation. I have not been able to implement the "Scan via Email" function to a Hotmail account. So far, there is little information available about this device on the Internet that can help Otherwise, it helps to get good device, and because of support and documentation, it then deducts 2 stars.
The scan via e-mail works great now, by trying out the right settings found out. Even without a hotline or was the firmware updated automatically ?? Who knows.
Device top, runs super is quiet ... 1 star deduction because SUpport! G