Abouts Dell 3335dn touch display screen controls are being utilized in a extensive sort of gadgets, from telephones to cameras to drugs. They’re additionally increasingly being used in printers and all-in-ones, so it’s not that surprising to locate one on this Dell 3335dn office multifunction, even though a panel with a 178mm (7in) diagonal is uncommon. This is a big device with a sizeable scanner mounted pretty excessive above a workgroup length mono laser engine. The scanner comes with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), able to duplex scanning.
Performance Dell 3335dn
|Image From End|
The printer phase has a 250-sheet paper tray – too low a potential in our opinion for this level of office gadget – with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray which folds down and pulls out directly above. If you want better potential, you can add an non-compulsory 550-sheet tray underneath the printer, but we’d choose to see a 500-sheet tray as popular.
Physical buttons are restrained to a number of pad for fax dialling, together with begin, prevent and domestic buttons. The fundamental touch panel has a tender feel, as if overlaid with a plastic movie. It’s still fairly touchy and the principle screen presentations buttons for replica, fax and e mail. There are also buttons for FTP and for printing or searching held jobs. As this is a community gadget, the e-mail and FTP centers are useful additions as, as an instance, you may test a multi-web page activity and send it directly to any laptop where you've got permissions.
The 3335dn can be related regionally to a PC, however this wastes a lot of its workgroup capabilities. Much better to apply the ten/one hundred Ethernet link and proportion its skills. Dell offers a status display and printer alert, as well as PCL and PostScript drivers for each Windows and OS X. Linux is also supported, thru a separate down load.
- Network-capable multifunction black and white laser printer with duplex function and 17.8 cm color touch display (print, scan, copy and fax)
- Up to 38 pages per minute in black and white.
- This laser printer is standard equipped with a 550-sheet paper cassette + 50-sheet multifunction tray and is suitable for a monthly print volume of 2,000-10,000 pages.
- The Dell C3335dn is a departmental or medium to large workgroup printer and therefore offers toner cartridges up to 14,000 pages.
- Included in delivery: Printer Dell 3335dn and toner cartridge for about 7,000 pages
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Dell 3335dn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell 3335dn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell 3335dn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell 3335dn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell 3335dn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell 3335dn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell 3335dn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I did not even install the Linux driver from DELL (I do not do that) - a decent PPD file as a simple download would have actually done it. Supposedly you can also extract the PPD file from the Linux driver (did not work for me)
The printer understands by the way Postscript Level 3 and PCL6, which has significantly influenced my purchase decision I have several generic printer drivers (PCL and PS) under Linux he tried and prints the fastest with the generic Postscript driver, but the PCL6-XL driver would work too.
In the picture you can see what options I have installed under Debian-Wheezy. Under Windows 7, I also use the postscript driver (it offers two drivers) which makes it print very fast.