Abouts Dell 5330dn a mono laser printer in an office, possibly to be shared with the aid of several humans, desires to print speedy enough now not to keep every person up. Dell’s 5330dn need to virtually be up to that, as it’s rated at 50ppm, or close to a page a second. The 5330dn is to printers what a Borg Cube is to starship design. Not unattractive, however it's far quite plenty a huge, black dice. Since all different Dell package is likewise black, it will healthy nicely with this, but if your computers are the beige/cream of some other agency, it’ll be more important.
Performance Dell 5330dn
|Image From End|
The printer has a bitmapped, backlit LCD panel sitting up, Toblerone-style, behind a rectangle of manipulate buttons at the right aspect of the paper output slot. This slot is ready deeply into the top cover, to the left of the controls and there’s a turn-up paper stop that you probable gained’t need when printing A4 pages.
The most important paper tray takes a complete 500 sheets and a multi-purpose tray, which draws down from the front panel, can take any other a hundred sheets of letterheads or envelopes. There’s plenty of enlargement capacity, too, as you may add a 2nd 500-sheet tray as well as a massive, 2,a hundred-sheet high-capability feeder, giving a total input capability of 3,two hundred sheets. An output expander, which clips at the top of the system, increases the unattended output potential to 1,000 pages.
At the returned are sockets for USB, gigabit Ethernet and a legacy parallel port. The printer helps Windows, OS X, Linux and Unix. Supported Linux distributions consist of Red Hat, Fedora, Mandrake and SUSE. Dell offers emulations of both PCL6 and PostScript Level 3.
- Print speed up to 48ppm
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Print standard on both sides
- up to 250,000 pages per month
- Productive and cost-efficient
Specifications Dell 5330dn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell 5330dn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell 5330dn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell 5330dn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell 5330dn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell 5330dn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell 5330dn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I have purchased this as the main printer for an office of 7 people. I figured that with a monthly duty cycle of 200,000+ pages it would stand up to heavy use. Boy was wrong. It has been noting but trouble. It is jamming constantly. and when it is jammed the print quality is marginal.
After 100,000 pages over roughly 2 years, I have a "fuse approaching end of life" error. Mind you that Dell has already preformed 1 on site service where they replace many parts, I do not know if the fuser was one of those, but come on. Instead of investing in the $ 200 fuser repair kit, I wrote off the printer as a loss and replacing it with a refurbished HP.
I would say avoid Dell printers all together. The other Dell printer in my office has been replaced under warranty 3 time, and again is starting to the.