Abouts Dell B1160 does a little better on output pleasant than velocity, but no longer through lots, here once more, it's correct sufficient for most purposes, however now not fantastic. Text best is at the low end of the range where the full-size majority of mono lasers fall. It's effortlessly accurate enough for maximum business functions, but well short of what you'd want for critical computing device publishing.
Performance Dell B1160
|Image From End|
Graphics high-quality is on the high give up of the range for mono lasers, making the output without problems good sufficient for maximum enterprise functions, consisting of PowerPoint handouts and so on. Depending for your level of perfectionism, you may even recollect the fine appropriate for portraits in, say, a business file that needs to appearance absolutely professional. Photo great is on the high quit of the tight variety that includes maximum mono lasers, making it precise sufficient to print Web pages with pix and even print photographs in purchaser newsletters or the like.
One potential difficulty for the Dell B1160 is its walking value. The claimed 4 cents according to web page is roughly double the price for the HL-2240. How a lot of an issue that is will rely upon how a good deal you print. But remember that after simply 5,000 pages, a two cent according to page difference provides up to $100.
The first-rate argument for deciding on the Dell B1160 Wireless Mono Laser Printer is which you need both Wi-Fi and the small size. If you don't need either, the HL-2240 offers faster velocity, higher paper handing, and a lower value consistent with page. If you want each functions, but, and need the small length mainly, because you don't have tons room for a printer, the Dell B1160 Wireless Mono Laser Printer can't only serve well, it can be actually the better fit.
- Monochrome Laser Printers
- Up to 20 pages per minute in black and white.
- This small black and white laser ducer has a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and is the ideal companion for single workstations.
- The Dell B1160 is equipped with a 150-sheet paper cassette and is designed for a print volume of 200-300 pages per month.
- Scope of supply: Printer Dell B1160 and toner cartridge for about 700 pages
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specifications Dell B1160
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell B1160 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell B1160 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell B1160 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell B1160 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell B1160 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell B1160, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After my aging Canon inkjet printer has finally become unusable and I have always annoyed over dried ink and the expensive replacement, came as a replacement only a laser printer in question. Since there is still a color laser available, so an S / W printer was the object of desire.
He had to be small because he is in the office cupboard and not on the table. The selection of printers with these already almost tiny proportions is not really big, my choice fell - not least because of the low price - ultimately on the DELL (even with Wi-Fi, but only because the device without Wi-Fi would have been more expensive). Unpacking, USB and power cable turn on, turn on - Windows 7 detects the printer automatically, test page is coming, printing from other applications works as expected. This could end the review.
I downloaded the latest software from the DELL website and installed it. This will replace the standard Windows driver and lo and behold, there is also new firmware for the device. So also these quickly downloaded and started the tool of DELL.