Abouts Dell B1160w does a touch better on output satisfactory than pace, however no longer by using loads. Here once more, it's proper enough for maximum purposes, but no longer brilliant. Text excellent is at the low quit of the range where the massive majority of mono lasers fall. It's easily excellent sufficient for maximum enterprise purposes, however well quick of what you'll need for critical laptop publishing.
Performance Dell B1160w
|Image From End|
Graphics fine is at the high give up of the range for mono lasers, making the output without problems suitable enough for most enterprise functions, together with PowerPoint handouts and the like. Depending to your level of perfectionism, you might even don't forget the pleasant appropriate for photographs in, say, a business report that needs to appearance completely professional. Photo great is at the high quit of the tight variety that includes maximum mono lasers, making it exact enough to print Web pages with snap shots and even print photos in customer newsletters or the like.
One ability problem for the B1160w is its going for walks fee. The claimed four cents per page is more or less double the fee for the HL-2240. How a whole lot of an trouble this is will rely on how a good deal you print. But keep in mind that after simply 5,000 pages, a cent according to web page difference provides up to $a hundred.
The high-quality argument for deciding on the Dell B1160w Wireless Mono Laser Printer is which you want both Wi-Fi and the small length. If you don't want both, the HL-2240 offers quicker speed, higher paper handing, and a decrease cost in keeping with page. If you need each functions, but, and want the small length particularly, because you don't have a lot room for a printer, the Dell B1160w Wireless Mono Laser Printer can not handiest serve nicely, it can be literally the better fit.
- Black and white laser printer with Wi-Fi
- Up to 20 pages per minute in black and white.
- This small black and white laser ducer with WLAN has a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and is the ideal companion for single workstations.
- Fast, easy Wi-Fi setup
- Scope of supply: Printer Dell B1160w, USB cable and toner cartridge for about 700 pages
Specifications Dell B1160w
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell B1160w ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell B1160w All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell B1160w All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell B1160w All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell B1160w software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell B1160w, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After my aging Canon inkjet printer has finally become unusable and I have always annoyed over dried ink and the expensive replacement, came as a replacement only a laser printer in question. Since there is still a color laser available, so an S / W printer was the object of desire.
He had to be small because he is in the office cupboard and not on the table. The selection of printers with these already almost tiny proportions is not really big, my choice fell - not least because of the low price - ultimately on the DELL (even with Wi-Fi, but only because the device without Wi-Fi would have been more expensive). Unpacking, USB and power cable turn on, turn on - Windows 7 detects the printer automatically, test page is coming, printing from other applications works as expected. This could end the review ....
I downloaded the latest software from the DELL website and installed it. This will replace the standard Windows driver and lo and behold, there is also new firmware for the device. So also these quickly downloaded and started the tool of DELL.