Abouts Dell C2665dnf the manage panel is ruled with the aid of a 110mm LCD touchscreen, which supports press and swipe gestures and is assisted via quite a number pad for fax and various feature keys. At the proper-hand give up of the controls is an NFC logo, where you could faucet a card to make short authentication.
Performance Dell C2665dnf
|Image From End|
NFC works with Windows 8.1 PCs and pills for printing, but even though Dell’s publicity indicates otherwise, that is best if you installation the optional wi-fi print adapter. The Windows eight.1 platform is anyway a completely small a part of the overall pool of devices that is probably required to attach. There are many, many greater Android gadgets helping NFC than Windows eight.1, so Dell wishes to widen the printer’s compatibility.
Dell’s Document Hub is a record collaboration service which connects the printer and other gadgets to famous Cloud storage services, along with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SharePoint Online. It amalgamates them so that you can get entry to all with a unmarried password and look for files stored on any carrier with a single seek. Dell also offers services like OCR in the Cloud, presently loose, however chargeable from next year.
You can get right of entry to the Document Hub at once from the touchscreen of the C2665dnf, or by means of using a unfastened downloadable app though, once more, simplest for Windows eight machines. Other versions will seemingly comply with and they actually need to, if the Document Hub is to be a true base for sharing documents in a Bring Your Own Device global.
- Network-enabled multifunction color laser printer with duplex function (scanner, copier, printer & fax)
- Up to 27 pages per minute in black and white and color.
- 250-sheet paper cassette + 150-sheet multifunction tray
- The Dell C2665dnf is a multifunction color laser HomeOffice product, offering toner cartridges up to 6,000 pages in black and white and 4,000 pages per color.
- Scope of supply: Printer Dell C2665dnf and toner cartridges for black about 1,200 pages and per color about 1,200 pages.
Specifications Dell C2665dnf
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell C2665dnf ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell C2665dnf All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell C2665dnf All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell C2665dnf All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell C2665dnf software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell C2665dnf, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Looks solid, fast and high-quality printing in black and white and color, good scanner, unfortunately some functions only via the cloud.
This printer is quite heavy and big, so it's really something for stationary use. He has many very professional features, he can z. B. directly PDF and images from the USB stick print, he can convert scans directly into PDF and send by mail, he offers professional interfaces to the network, eg. B. File storage with different protocols. The operation via touchscreen works well.
The scanner sometimes feeds sheets at a slight angle, but works well for documents. The printing speed is very good, two-sided printing and color prints work fine. Drivers for Linux and Mac are also available, one can allegedly also print with the smartphone. For the latter, unfortunately, you need a login to the Dell Document Hub - too bad. Without the registration, it probably will not work. But I do not like sending my print jobs across the internet to the cloud, so I can not use that, so no five stars.