Abouts Dell E515dw has a most monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages, which is low for a laser-magnificence system in widespread, but if you plan on printing everywhere close to that amount, as we’ll get into in the Setup & Paper Handling segment, this isn't the right printer for that. In fact, because of the extraordinarily high fee in line with web page (CPP), we propose you don’t choose the E515dw if you plan to print more than a few hundred pages every month—say, three hundred to 400. The more you print, the more you have to recall a better-volume model.
Performance Dell E515dw
|Image From End|
But in case your print volume suits that 400-pages-max profile, and all you need is the occasional black-and-white record copied (otherwise you don’t mind in case your copies are transformed to gray scale), this printer isn’t a awful deal at all. The list fee can be $220, but we saw the E515dw selling as low as $179.Ninety nine at a few non-Dell outlets when we wrote this in mid-August 2015. And, as cited, in case you don’t want the fax capability (many human beings and small groups don’t, these days), there’s continually the E514dw. We spotted that slightly stripped-down version as little as $129.99, down from an MSRP of $179.Ninety nine.
In any case, on the whole, we appreciated this little MFP LED printer—in particular as a low-extent, occasional-use gadget for a small workplace or workgroup, or perhaps a private-laser accomplice in your desk. It delivers excellent price as long as you set your web page-output extent expectancies appropriately.
That’s the E515dw there on the proper. Like most Dell laser-magnificence machines, this one has a control panel that is all however completely analog, anchored through a two-line monochrome digital-readout-like LCD. The E515dw has no reminiscence-card slots or USB flash force ports for walk-up scanning and printing. But you can scan to a network force, your PC, and a few cloud web sites—so long as the printer is attached on your network, both through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use multifunction printer for everyday use. Features such as the automatic document feeder (ADF) and integrated duplex unit for automatic two-sided printing enable easy printing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Simplify printing tasks and printer maintenance with the Dell Printer Hub. Supports only Windows 7, 8 and higher
- Simplex (600 × 600 dpi): Up to 26 A4 pages per minute
- The Dell Printer Easy Installer makes setting up your Dell printer a breeze. You benefit from flexible connection options with WiFi, Ethernet and USB.
- Delivery: Dell Multifunction Printer - E515dw, software and documentation CD, black toner cartridge approx. 700 pages, power cable, USB cable, RJ11 cable, configuration manual
- Fax Feature
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
Specifications Dell E515dw
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell E515dw ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell E515dw All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell E515dw All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell E515dw All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell E515dw software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell E515dw, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I've been using the device for half a year now and it has become an indispensable helper. The delivery was smooth and fast. Sometimes I sometimes have to print 1000 pages duplex because of my job. That makes the device without problems. It is relatively quiet and fast. The large paper tray and the automatic feeder are very comfortable and the parts themselves look stable. Unfortunately, a paper jam can not be prevented with the large quantities BUT sometimes it is quick and painless to pickle. I knew what features to buy and I use them as well.
The menu navigation is self-explanatory and simple. I have the impression as if the device came from next door from the Brother factory :-). I'm very happy with my choice, but I'm bothering a lot at one point. The connectivity. The device falls without forewarning just again and again from the wifi, that does not happen with any other device, only the printer loses the connection again and again. That's a pity because that was selection criterion. It works reliably with USB but that did not make sense. So I spend time again and again, to get it somehow back on the net, this sometimes does not even work if the router is placed next to it.
The driver is not, I've already renewed countless times. So sometimes I have to reboot the router several times and wait and wait until they find each other. When connecting to the phone as well. The brought software Dell Document Hub is great. only the printer loses the connection again and again. That's a pity because that was selection criterion. It works reliably with USB but that did not make sense. So I spend time again and again, to get it somehow back on the net, this sometimes does not even work if the router is placed next to it. The driver is not, I've already renewed countless times.