Abouts Dell S2810dn a rapid mono-laser printer can be the backbone of a small workplace, and with its claimed 35ppm print speed, the Dell S2810dn must be well suited. It’s geared toward small places of work and workgroups and it’s absolutely network-compatible, providing a Gigabit Ethernet connection. The first component you be aware approximately this printer is its size. Although it’s a unmarried-feature mono laser, it’s the scale of a few shade gadgets in the marketplace – and there doesn’t appear to be any motive for this extra bulk.
Performance Dell S2810dn
|Image From End|
For instance, it has handiest a 250-sheet main paper tray, without a option for a second one. There is a one hundred-sheet multi-cause tray that folds down from the front panel, but. It appears to be a fashion amongst manufacturers of more moderen small-workplace printers to provide tremendously low-potential paper trays, so that you can most effective result in more restocking for whoever has to top off them. A -level paper stop folds out from the top panel, so there’s masses of output capacity.
Set into the top floor is a manipulate panel, which incorporates menu-navigation buttons and a numeric pad. For safety, the pad may be used to release print jobs by way of coming into PINs. A 4-line, 16-individual mono LCD display presentations status and caution messages.
At the rear of the S2810dn are sockets for USB and Ethernet; the community connection runs at gigabit speeds, so you shouldn’t experience any information bottlenecks. There’s no wi-fi connection, even though a wireless adapter is available at an exorbitant £98.
- Ideal for small workgroups in small and medium businesses, the Dell Smart Printer - S2810dn offers easy-to-use features, important security features (Secure Print), automatic two-sided printing and reliable performance.
- The Dell Document Hub App (available on the App Store, Google Play and Windows Store) enables printing directly from compatible smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. The S2810dn also supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, so you can literally print from anywhere.
- Simplex (600 × 600 dpi): Up to 35 pages per minute in b / w (DIN A4)
- Practical 4-line LCD display and 10-digit keypad for easy and secure sharing of print jobs.
- Delivery: S2810dn, Software and Documentation CD (printer driver and Dell Supplies Management Software), black toner cartridge for about 3,000 pages, power cord, LAN cable, manual
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specifications Dell S2810dn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Dell S2810dn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Dell S2810dn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Dell S2810dn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Dell S2810dn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Dell S2810dn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Dell S2810dn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I got the S2810dn as an office printer (unfortunately not on Amazon, but here I always inform myself), since it is fast (35 pages per minute) and has high capacity toner. Dell advertises "ease of use" and I can only confirm that. Therefore, I can give the product only 5 stars.
Delivery within 3 days. Installation without problems. But after 170 copies already a double stripe on the copy, if copy is done via DADF (cut sheet feeder). One day later, paper is jammed via DADF. However, the paper has rolled up in the roller so that it does not come out at all. DADF can not be completely disassembled. One third of the sheet is still sitting in the roller! So after 4 days we packed up the device, which made a very solid impression on us, and sent it back. Pity!
Very clean print, fast print. The operating noise is somewhat louder, unlike my old Brother HL2030, where the pressure is much faster, including cold start and standby. This is considered from the home office. The duplex function works perfectly, I have not tried the single-pull. After about 550 pages, the supplied toner is still at 80% The printer is definitely highly recommended.