Abouts HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One Printer takes a distinctive approach, instead of piling at the functions, throwing in extra ink tanks and cramming as a lot functionality as viable into the device. The HP Deskjet 2544 strips the inkjet printer down to its bare essentials, adding handiest what is crucial whilst maintaining the prices as low as viable.
Performance HP Deskjet 2544
|Image From End|
The HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One is fairly nicely built, but lacks the heavy-responsibility robustness associated with the employer's Officejet printers. Its ivory white finish and comparatively small footprint make it ideal for domestic use. The front sweeps lower back from top to base, making it seem like the bow of a ship. This also way despite the fact that the scanner is A4 in size, at the bottom the HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One is just 18cm deep; simply the aspect in case you've a suitably robust shelf you need to apply it on.
Given the charge tag, the HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One inevitably makes some compromises, although happily none of them are likely to be deal-breakers for the ones searching out a printer on this price range. There are best ink tanks; a black, and a tri-colour cartridge providing cyan, magenta and yellow inks.
This isn't the most efficient setup, as if you run out of 1 colour, you have to replace the entire tank, wasting some thing closing within the other chambers. In exercise, this is not as complex as it sounds, as maximum printing responsibilities expend the 3 color tanks lightly. Power customers may omit a fourth or even 5th colour for high-give up photo printing, and a pigment black tank for textual content output, however price range printers consisting of this one are certainly no longer designed for them.
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- print function
- scan function
Specifications HP Deskjet 2544
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Deskjet 2544 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Deskjet 2544 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Deskjet 2544 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Deskjet 2544, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP Deskjet 2544|
So far, I'm not excited. He ducks when he wants, shows constantly that the cartridge is empty, although these were first changed. The printer drives me crazy. In addition, always come back very strange "warnings" because of the cartridges that make me doubt. When I described my problem to the seller, he choked me off.
Although not so convinced of good and cheap offers, but this purchase was worth it. In rollenspieller and the printer had already paid off, einscanen / double-sided printing top.Preis / performance, thumbs up
It's just time-consuming and nerve-wracking to constantly return to this problem. Other printer models are always causing problems. I sometimes wonder why we clients are always being ripped off.