Abouts HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x has an RRP of £864 along with VAT (around $1,315, or AU$1,650) and guarantees very fast printing – printing from sleep mode in as little as nine seconds – low strength utilization and high nice print across various media and from a diffusion of sources. Which include a couple of wireless printing options. It's a network printer, of route, however it also prints from NFC, from cellphone apps and via wi-fi direct printing too.
Performance HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x
|Image From End|
The feeder and trays help transparencies and card inventory too, and the 553X offers computerized double-sided printing to cut your paper prices. The output tray has room for 250 sheets of 75gsm paper, 10 envelopes or 100 transparencies, and the printable location on an A4 sheet has a margin of simply 2mm on every aspect (5mm confident photograph).
The 553X is well suited with Windows from Vista to Windows 10, Mac OS X from 10.7 onwards, iOS, Android, multiple Linux distros (SUSE, Fedora, Mint, Boss, Ubuntu) and UNIX. As you'd count on it supports a range of protection protocols: SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, 802.1X authentication, IPP over TLS, IPSec/Firewall with Certificate, Pre-Shared Key authentication and Kerberos authentication.
The printer has an embedded HP JetDirect Ethernet print server, a 10/100/1000Base-TX speedy Ethernet port, USB 2.0 Host ports, a USB 2.0 device port, Wireless Direct (802.11b/g), NFC and HP's very own Hardware Integration Pocket for non-compulsory extras which includes cozy card readers. There's a web-primarily based interface for faraway admin but you may also control the device through the touchscreen and mobile apps. The touchscreen's interface isn't the prettiest, however it is honest enough to use.
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- Ethernet connection
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Printer Command Language (PCL)
- PostScript printer
Specifications HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP LaserJet Enterprise M553x|
This printer does a really good job. We do a lot of invitations on this printer and the quality is very good. It is much quicker than my old printer, which is another plus. I would have given this 5 stars but the problem I have the ink cartridges. Each color cartridge runs slightly under $ 200. Before the ink is completely out, about 800 left to print, the ink spreads out on the drum and ends up all over the print job. This has happened on every color since we purchased the printer. The only solution is to replace the cartridge which wastes ink. I have had HP color printers for 10 years and never had this problem before. Hopefully HP fixes this issue.
This is a pleasure to own. I originally hemmed and hawed about investing this much in a printer but could not happier that I did. I'll give it a 50-page, color, two-sided job, and it's quietly whips off beautiful, professional-quality print in seemingly no-time. It then goes into sleep mode seconds later as if to say, "You call that a job? Come on, challenge me!" Highly recommended.
This printer seems like an awesome product, however, right out of the box, the printer was defective. Not only that, date of manufacture was almost a year ago, so this basically sat somewhere in a warehouse. Either Amazon doesn't FIFO their stock or no one has purchased this in almost a year. I find the latter hard to believe, so perhaps this is just the bad batch off the line...