Performance HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn
|Image From End|
With a 250-sheet paper ability and a print velocity of 30ppm, this multifunction printer (MFP) is designed to maximize productivity, even as handy features like scanning to e mail, duplex printing and wi-fi connectivity for as much as five users all make it less complicated to apply and proportion.
This is a classic 4-in-one MFP, this means that it could print, experiment, fax and duplicate, although that closing feature is just a combination of scanning and printing in reality. But it can do a lot extra besides. This device has both an Ethernet port and Wi-Fi connectivity (although now not NFC) and an additional port for putting a USB thumb drive, as stated. The upper paper tray is a 35-sheet ADF for lining up scanning jobs.
If you download the HP software program, you may in addition configure the device to print immediately from email, so you can send through print jobs while you’re away. Note which you’ll need to set up an HP account to try this. The slick associate app also makes lifestyles less complicated because it permits you to easily experiment to, or print from, your cell tool. You can also modify some settings and ask it to smooth the printhead out of your smartphone, too.
- Special features: powerful and compact 4-in-1 color laser multifunction printer with JetIntelligence technology, fast network printer with duplex, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloudprint, 250-sheet feeder, color touch screen, low power consumption
- Print speed: up to 21 ppm (in color and black / white)
- Print quality: up to 600 x 600 dpi; Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, mobile printing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- What's in the box: HP Color LaserJet Pro M281fdn Color Laser Multifunction Printer (T6B81A); pre-installed HP 203A LaserJet Toner Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); Quick start Guide; Setup Poster; Support flyer; Warranty Information; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Power cord; USB cable
Specifications HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP LaserJet Pro M281fdn|
After a rather negative experience with a laser from another manufacturer, I decided to buy the HP MFD 281fdw through the hassle-free daily use of the HP 274 in our office.
The simple installation and integration into the network under Windows has already convinced. Only on a Linux computer advanced know-how was necessary because the HP manual did not work that way. So far, I can only report positive things in operation. All functions, from printing to fax and scan, as well as copy are fully satisfactory.
The operation is problem-free via the small touch screen after a short habituation. Only the long wait for the operational readiness after switching annoys something. I would buy it again right away.